Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

    BC with 4 guys in the final CSB rankings top 60. McCoshen #24, Santini #47, Fitz #56, Sanford #60.

    Comment


    • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

      Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Apparently Maine/BU was confirmed as well... I assume with another game the same night. I may or may not go pending ticket pricing. If you can get a good seat for $40 maybe... if it's $80 no way.
      UML vs Northeastern is the other game, they finally have UML in there, 'bout time


      in other news and this confuses me, from The Kid on his blog about the Frozen Fenway game vs Notre Dame "This also means the Eagles will not close the season with the Irish as they were originally supposed to." I'm not getting that. I thought the 2 home games at the end vs Irish are a lock??? and the FF game was non conference??
      Last edited by sterlippo1; 04-27-2013, 04:38 AM.
      *****

      Comment


      • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

        Hoky won't be happy until uconn also gets an outdoor game, hey, why not against bc??? (Sarcasm)

        Comment


        • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

          Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Hoky won't be happy until uconn also gets an outdoor game, hey, why not against bc??? (Sarcasm)
          next year both bc home games against uconn should be in fenway !!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

          Comment


          • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

            Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            next year both bc home games against uconn should be in fenway !!
            Psh with our extremely beneficial partnership, once the red sox our eliminated, bc will move all of our homegames to fenway, after the season each cubic inch of ice will be sold for a bargain price of $99.99

            Comment


            • Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
              Psh with our extremely beneficial partnership, once the red sox our eliminated, bc will move all of our homegames to fenway, after the season each cubic inch of ice will be sold for a bargain price of $99.99

              Don't complain when this happens
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

              Comment


              • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                I know he's chopped liver compared to say, Maine's incoming recruits, but sounds like Steve Santini has been the best player for Team USA this week at the U18 World Championships. He and McCoshen will be a nice addition to the D next year.

                Comment


                • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                  Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                  I know he's chopped liver compared to say, Maine's incoming recruits, but sounds like Steve Santini has been the best player for Team USA this week at the U18 World Championships. He and McCoshen will be a nice addition to the D next year.
                  very disappointed to not see a birth year here
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                    It was a nice evening at the banquet and a nice way to end the season. I'm hopeful for next season with new talent and some veterans returning. The D will still be very young but at least the sophmores will have some seasoning with MacLeod the upper classman.

                    You have a lot skilled forwards coming in to mix with JG, Bill Arnold, Hayes and Smith. Some of the forwards from this year's team may be sitting but BC should have more depth next season. Also, I think Demko will be the backbone of the defense.

                    The dinner was OK and they gave you a free autographed puck by York to commemorate his record win that broke the record. The coach got a brand new hockey bag.
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

                    Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

                    Comment


                    • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                      Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                      You have a lot skilled forwards coming in to mix with JG, Bill Arnold, Hayes and Smith. Some of the forwards from this year's team may be sitting but BC should have more depth next season. Also, I think Demko will be the backbone of the defense.
                      Up front having everyone return is huge. That combined with the incoming freshmen will give the F a nice talent boost.

                      Something is going to have to give numbers wise, will be interesting.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                        17 forwards and 9 defenseman on next year's roster? Are there any students at Boston College who won't be playing on the hockey team? I have a feeling BC will be a wagon next year.
                        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

                        Comment


                        • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                          BCeagle, looking through the photos now...i think it was a new GOLF bag, not hockey bag

                          Comment


                          • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                            Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                            17 forwards and 9 defenseman on next year's roster? Are there any students at Boston College who won't be playing on the hockey team? I have a feeling BC will be a wagon next year.
                            maybe chedarchuck is back around passing out scholly's
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                              Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              BCeagle, looking through the photos now...i think it was a new GOLF bag, not hockey bag
                              Yeah, you're right, I meant Golf Bag not Hockey Bag ))
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

                              Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

                              Comment


                              • Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

                                Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                                Yeah, you're right, I meant Golf Bag not Hockey Bag ))
                                gotta get this kid out in the world.....
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X