Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

So I'm watching the banquet videos and somehow Parker was snuck in there as a third candidate for COTY. Bazin, Leaman, Parker.

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by BCHF View Post

It was interesting looking at the banquet photos of BC recipients. Anybody else notice?
      hmmmm, like looking for the hidden items in the picture in Highlights magazine.................other than the BU jerseys in every picture i cant say i notice anything but as a resident of Oblivia , at times i'm not the most observant

Comment

I'm guessing because he was 1st team all rookie...my guess not eligible.
        Much stronger cast of defensemen last year.

It was interesting looking at the banquet photos of BC recipients. Anybody else notice?
        Where are they posted?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          hmmmm, like looking for the hidden items in the picture in Highlights magazine.................other than the BU jerseys in every picture i cant say i notice anything but as a resident of Oblivia , at times i'm not the most observant
          Hands

Comment

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...3/mar21pix.php

Unless you're looking at different pics, I'm not seeing anything!

Comment

who is that presenting to schaller? not bad...

should have guessed he would win that one since i believe he was recruited as a dman.

Comment

Hands
                i give up

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  Because, according to Mookie, I'm ancient.
                  According to Father Time you're ancient.

Good luck tonight Eagles and a speedy recovery for Jerry.
                  Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

No rings?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTerrier View Post
                      No rings?
                      that's the first thing i thought of with the "hands" clue but i dont see any rings

Comment

well, a little less than four hours before BC and BU tangle. I'll throw this hors d'oeuvre out there: What kind of game would Quinnipiac-BC be??
                        Chris V
                        Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                          well, a little less than four hours before BC and BU tangle. I'll throw this hors d'oeuvre out there: What kind of game would Quinnipiac-BC be??
                          A: hockey game.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Onion Man 2
                            Quinnipiac 0

End of 1

Comment

Good luck today boys.

Comment

Good thing Escobedo is okay. Jeez, I really thought he was hurt:

Comment

Working...
                                X