Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

More than ever, with this particular team, a lot will depend on where they play and against who. We'll see how that works out.

As for the league tourney, if it is BC-BU, I'll have the same feeling I had when BC played BU for the last time at WBA. BC was a better team that year, but I had a bad feeling about that game. Was contributing for EA at the time and predicted a 3-2 BU win just because of the situation.

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      This may not be the most talented BC team ever, but as I've said before, who above us in the polls truly scares you?
      ANY TEAM that plays a hard nosed physical game. That's who scare's me. They'll eat our lunch.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Another detached retina for York out for remained of series, surgery Monday

Comment

Just when we thought things might be coming together...

This could turn out to be a pretty big blow. Wasn't he out for two weekends earlier in the year? And can you imagine if it is BC-BU and York can't coach in it against Parker?

Obviously the bigger issue is his long-term health. I know nothing about detached retinas, but having two so close together doesn't exactly sound encouraging. Best wishes, coach York. Now go out and win it for him!

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            That really sucks. Get well soon coach.

Comment

crazy stuff this team is going through..............Good luck Coach and Go Eagles!

Comment

Jeke out, sullivan in

Comment

Hope Jerry heals quickly, class act all the way
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Uvm carrying over the cheap bull**** from last night

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Uvm carrying over the cheap bull**** from last night
                      Yup, 3 slashing, a kneeing and tripping call in the first 10 minutes on UVM. Did Joey Diamond transfer to UVM?

Comment

Lenz might be the most underrated hot head in the league

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          Wow... sorry to hear about that. It's not a good thing anytime it happens, but it is especially unfortunate at this time of year. Assuming BC makes it to the Gahden, it won't quite be the same without seeing him behind the bench. Best wishes to Coach York.
                          We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                          ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                          --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Absolute hot garbage hockey from uvm this weekend. ..goodbye

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              Wow.. get well Jerry, hope this is behind you soon.
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                                Wow.. get well Jerry, hope this is behind you soon.
                                I hope this isn't as serious as some are speculating (and I say "speculating" only because I can only go by what info has been released to the public - if someone has more info it would be good to hear it). Boston has some of the best ophthalmic surgeons in the world (I was in a peripheral health-care field for 15 years and I can assure you that is the case). Typically there are not a lot of complications from this type of surgery anymore so hopefully there is not some pre-disposing condition that is making this more difficult. Most of all I hope for a full recovery. Eyesight is a precious thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X