Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sterlippo1
    replied
    Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    I wonder if this is accurate? While I'm no NHL scout, I would think that he could use another year or two of growing / filling out / man strength to go with his ultra high talent level.
    he needs to grow physically and maturity wise. i read some article where he still swears off vegetables and eats crap so, unless he starts to change that this is what he'll be

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Calgary does suck but ya, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Some notes from Greg Joyce on Gaudreau staying:

Wanted to get his education, play with his brother, & doesn't like how this season ended. He was under the impression that if he signed he'd go straight to Calgary.
    I wonder if this is accurate? While I'm no NHL scout, I would think that he could use another year or two of growing / filling out / man strength to go with his ultra high talent level.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

that's quite a stat
    Moral of the story: Stay and get your degree!

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

He was under the impression that if he signed he'd go straight to Calgary.
    who ever gave him that impression needs to be burned at the stake

Interesting stat from Warren Zola, in the last 5 years, 130 players have left college early, 72% have played in less than 41 NHL games
    that's quite a stat

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

So his brother is coming in next year? Haven't seen his name mentioned with the other freshmen forwards.

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

Wanted to get his education, play with his brother, & doesn't like how this season ended. He was under the impression that if he signed he'd go straight to Calgary.

Interesting stat from Warren Zola, in the last 5 years, 130 players have left college early, 72% have played in less than 41 NHL games

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Looks like the former voice of BC hockey, Jon Rish, is leaving the radio industry entirely after being asked to take a 30% pay cut by Entercom. His last Sox game will be April 24. Always enjoyed listening to him call a game (BC that is).
    guess he didn't scoooooooorrrrrrrrrrre

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Looks like the former voice of BC hockey, Jon Rish, is leaving the radio industry entirely after being asked to take a 30% pay cut by Entercom. His last Sox game will be April 24. Always enjoyed listening to him call a game (BC that is).

Leave a comment:

• Boston22
    replied

@johngaudreau03
    Excited for my junior year with #bchockey

@WarrenKZola
    Beware 2013-14 @BostonCollege hockey opponents, there shall be no early defections to the @NHL from Coach York's squad this year.

@GJoyce9: Got confirmation: Johnny Gaudreau, Michael Matheson, and Bill Arnold are all staying at BC, in addition to Kevin Hayes
    Thanks. That's great news for next year.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

@johngaudreau03

@WarrenKZola
    Beware 2013-14 @BostonCollege hockey opponents, there shall be no early defections to the @NHL from Coach York's squad this year.

@GJoyce9: Got confirmation: Johnny Gaudreau, Michael Matheson, and Bill Arnold are all staying at BC, in addition to Kevin Hayes
    well, mookie is glad. when bu whips up on the igles he wants it to be against your best!

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

@johngaudreau03

@WarrenKZola

Leave a comment:

• Boston22
    replied

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Per Twitter, no one is going pro.

Epic.
    Link?

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by BU2K View Post
    Paging mookie
    Does the bookstore sell bc logo'ed suppositories? "Eagle Stairwell Suppositories - when you really have to go and can't take another step!"

I
    I
    I
    I
    I

Y'all think Maine will hire Cav??

Leave a comment:

• BU2K
    replied
    I guess now we can discuss the logjam
    Paging mookie