X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    She's Section 8.
    That's putting it nicely.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      That's putting it nicely.
      Look who is talking.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

I'm willing to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          Look who is talking.
          Only marrying who I married is why people think I'm nuts, that's not the case with you.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Only marrying who I married is why people think I'm nuts, that's not the case with you.
            Oh Parise, you're Section 8, too. Don't kid yourself.

Sort of related: is it sad when I think Euro is the most sane of your bunch?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
              Still gained a point on Jan
              *****http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9084/22561rearviewmirror.jpg******

How's it going back there?
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Strong series by CC. Although they are mathematically eliminated from winning the conference title, I predict they will win 3 of heir last 4 games. That will keep CC as a TUC and help St. Cloud in the Pairwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  She's Section 8.
                  This "section 8"?

******* width="560" height="304" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://static.movieclips.com/embedplayer.swf?shortid=S3Ne" style="display:block; overflow:hidden;">
                  ****** name="movie" value="http://static.movieclips.com/embedplayer.swf?shortid=S3Ne" />
                  ****** name="wmode" value="transparent" />
                  ****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
                  ****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true" />
                  ****** src="http://static.movieclips.com/embedplayer.swf?shortid=S3Ne" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="304" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Great movie.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                    X