• Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I told ya!
    You were right. Again.

Comment

I have a feeling someone said this already, but if SCSU is Jan Brady State, does that make Bye Cousin Oliver University?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing this series in HD!

http://www.stcloudstate.edu/news/new...&storyID=40135
        scsuhockey.com
        CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
          I'm looking forward to seeing this series in HD!

http://www.stcloudstate.edu/news/new...&storyID=40135
          Wow! Fantastic news. Husckey Domi Nation goes High Definition Nation!

Congratulations to SCSU for their hard work and planning. Just another fine example of the University doing what it can to provide students an affordable and excellent education notwithstanding the paltry state funding per student it receives. Should be interesting to see how this upgrade impacts the broadcasts of their games during their inaugural season in the NCHC.

Comment

This is really great news!

There are lots of good things happening for SCSU athletics. I believe the new AD and her enthusiasm is a big part of the reason why.
            SCSU!

Comment

Great news. Hope this improves the quality of the America One feed as well.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Game day and second page again. This rivalry isn't what it used to be
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Easy sweep.
                  SCSU!

Comment

The only team I hate worse than every team west of the Mississippi is BYE. So seriously, good luck this weekend.
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Hatten wrote in his online chat that the Huskies have split every series with BYE the past two seasons. (Or maybe he wrote AFTER the BYE weekend... I don't recall exactly.)
                      scsuhockey.com
                      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Let's hope they change that stat (for the better) next weekend.
                        SCSU!

Comment

Working...
                        X