X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Bye takes 4 points...
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

How about Minnesota and Wiconsin Tie both nights, I'm thinking that's best case scenario.

Oh and we sweep bye at there place.
      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post

Oh and we sweep bye at there place.
        That's a bold statement, my friend.

I'd like to see Sconny take 3 points, but I don't think it will happen. I fear the Gophers more at this point so I'd like to gain as much of a lead as possible on them. If it comes down to it, I think we are capable of sweeping Wisconsin on their ice.

Comment

I still think we want a Badger sweep. That would put the Gophers down by 3 and the Badgers down by 2 but we'd have 2 games in hand.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Husky13 View Post
            That's a bold statement, my friend.

I'd like to see Sconny take 3 points, but I don't think it will happen. I fear the Gophers more at this point so I'd like to gain as much of a lead as possible on them. If it comes down to it, I think we are capable of sweeping Wisconsin on their ice.
            I think we are too.
            The key for us as always is going to be how we play team defense.
            We know we can score, it's can we play as a team with a commitment to defense and let our forward guns and playmakers do what they need when they find openings.
            Motzko said as much tonight at the coaches show.
            It's in our hands, they know it and I really believe they think they can get it done, and not just the Macnaughton.
            I really believe this team is sure that when they play how they are capable, they can play with and beat anyone and they won't be intimidated.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Page 2? I hope the players are more fired up for this series than the fans are.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Page 2? I hope the players are more fired up for this series than the fans are.
                I think everyone is just stunned that a conversation between Biddco and Dirty was called an intellectual discussion...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  I think everyone is just stunned that a conversation between Biddco and Dirty was called an intellectual discussion...
                  Disagree. It was easy considering the academics of SCSU and University of Bye College State Normal School.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Disagree. It was easy considering the academics of SCSU and University of Bye College State Normal School.
                    Even though a topic was requested and we provided it, since we are obviously being unappreciated in this thread, perhaps we should continue this intellectual exercise at the F5. Don't forget your leather jacket with tweed patches along with your pipe.
                    *****http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6479/0006qh.jpg******
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Even though a topic was requested and we provided it, since we are obviously being unappreciated in this thread, perhaps we should continue this intellectual exercise at the F5. Don't forget your leather jacket with tweed patches along with your pipe.
                      Incorrect Marge... two perfectly good jackets

Comment

Agreed.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Maybe you just picked a bad topic.
                          Biddy wanted fighting, that topic isn't going to get SCSU fans to fight, we just don't care about it.
                          Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Or, much more likely, Biddy and my intellectual discourse befuddles your stoop browed brethren.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              Sorry, let me see if I can bring up a good discussion. UMD hockey: sucky, suckier or the suckiest?
                              Probably all three. My recent prediction that UMD would still earn home ice this season seems to be a pipe dream following last weekend.

On another topic, poster Ralph ("Don King") Baer on his Part III thread is promoting St. Cloud State as the current holder of The NCHC Belt, The Minnesota Belt, and . . . "The College Hockey Championship Belt". Wow! Only in America.

Maybe these Belts can be wrapped around The Challenge Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                                Probably all three. My recent prediction that UMD would still earn home ice this season seems to be a pipe dream following last weekend.
                                I told ya!

Or, much more likely, Biddy and my intellectual discourse befuddles your stoop browed brethren.
                                Iknowrite!
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X