Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    This seems like a wonderful topic for a Roundtable Discussion. We could have our own version of The McGlaughlin Group in this thread. Oh what fun that would be!
    The Cloud fans can be the equivalent of Pat Buchanan (which matches the political beliefs of those in St. Cloud and congressional district). Dirty is of course Jon McGlaughlin (since they have the eyebrows). Don't know who I'd be....
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Mortimer Zuckerman
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This weekend SCSU vs Bye vs DU.
        Must be afternoon games in St Cloud and then late games in Denver.
        Bye sure gets around.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

I don't know how you two clowns can have a discussion revolving around Europe and not even call upon Euro. Disgraceful.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            I don't know how you two clowns can have a discussion revolving around Europe and not even call upon Euro. Disgraceful.
            African bias.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I didn't realize we needed to send you an invitation, I just thought you would join into the discussion if you had something to add. Do you have anything to contribute on British Colonialism in the 19th Century Africa?
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                I didn't realize we needed to send you an invitation, I just thought you would join into the discussion if you had something to add. Do you have anything to contribute on British Colonialism in the 19th Century Africa?
                Yeah, but halfway through my discussion I'd just break into French anyway, so meh.....

So I've started to hear people say they'd rather have Wisconsin split or take 3 from the Gophers instead of sweeping, cause if the Badgers win on Friday, they'll jump ahead of the Gophers in points. And they're a more dangerous shot to catch us than the Gophers in the fact that we have two games in Madison against them... so while if the Gophers sweep somebody they need us to lose in order to catch us, if Wisconsin sweeps us that's 4 points plus the tiebreaker.

My question is if the Badgers win on Friday, who are you pulling for Sunday? The Gophers do have two games in hand. The other games are pretty simple from an SCSU standings perspective: pull for MTU, pull for UAA and while it doesn't really matter cause the most Duluth can do is tie us in points and then lose in the tiebreaker to us, pull for BSU 'cause a single point at least prevents Duluth from having a chance to tie.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

I'm cheering for the Huskies to take care of business and for others to beat each other up and split.
                  "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Good luck again Bye. Michigan has them too this weekend.

Hopefully we can at least manage to split the series here.
                    ---
                    National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                    Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                    19 Conference Championships
                    10 Conference Tournament Championships
                    2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

If the Huskies and Badgers are in it at end, so be it....awesome! Moral of the story, if you cannot take care of business, you don't deserve the prize. It's simple math to a very difficult equation.
                      "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

It's because of deplorable hockey talk like this:
                        Yeah, but halfway through my discussion I'd just break into French anyway, so meh.....

So I've started to hear people say they'd rather have Wisconsin split or take 3 from the Gophers instead of sweeping, cause if the Badgers win on Friday, they'll jump ahead of the Gophers in points. And they're a more dangerous shot to catch us than the Gophers in the fact that we have two games in Madison against them... so while if the Gophers sweep somebody they need us to lose in order to catch us, if Wisconsin sweeps us that's 4 points plus the tiebreaker.

My question is if the Badgers win on Friday, who are you pulling for Sunday? The Gophers do have two games in hand. The other games are pretty simple from an SCSU standings perspective: pull for MTU, pull for UAA and while it doesn't really matter cause the most Duluth can do is tie us in points and then lose in the tiebreaker to us, pull for BSU 'cause a single point at least prevents Duluth from having a chance to tie.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          He asks to be allowed at the Big Boy Table and when we give him a chance he can't even add to the intellectual discussion. Pathetic.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Sorry, let me see if I can bring up a good discussion. UMD hockey: sucky, suckier or the suckiest?

Comment

Sorry, let me see if I can bring up a good discussion. UMD hockey: sucky, suckier or the suckiest?
                              Still way better than being in Colonial African. And moving to North Dakota from Iowa.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

They are the suckiest bunch of sucks who every sucked. Gotta go. Dam wiener kids are listening.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X