Re: NMU at MTU 2/12: It's a "short bus" ride for Northern up to Tech

Motha Fricka
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

So remind me again, what is the cheer that all huskies do when they actually win??
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Matt Wellens tweeted there was a scout for Winnipeg at the game to see Jared Coreau. not the best time to let in four goals in 8:24 seconds...
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I hope you guys are all okay, with the zombie attacks in Marquette and all.

http://www.usnews.com/news/offbeat/a...-tv-broadcasts
          2018 NCAA Northeast Regional Champions
          ---
          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
          19 Conference Championships
          10 Conference Tournament Championships
          2 Hobey Baker Winners
          75 All-Americans

Wolverine Devotee of MGoBlog
          @UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
            I hope you guys are all okay, with the zombie attacks in Marquette and all.

http://www.usnews.com/news/offbeat/a...-tv-broadcasts
            I woke up with a headache. Apparently one tried to eat my brains. He left. Still hungry.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Matt Wellens tweeted there was a scout for Winnipeg at the game to see Jared Coreau. not the best time to let in four goals in 8:24 seconds...
              The scout was a goaltender in his playing days. He knows which of those are the keeper's fault and which go on his teammates. He also got to see Tech's Jamie Phillips, one of their draft picks for a period.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I highly doubt this was Renfrew's first time looking at Coreau. And one awful outing isn't going to change their opinion. Maybe if he continues to struggle...

And, I've seen the type of goalies the Thrashers... errr... Jets sign. Sieves. The whole lot of 'em.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                  The scout was a goaltender in his playing days. He knows which of those are the keeper's fault and which go on his teammates. He also got to see Tech's Jamie Phillips, one of their draft picks for a period.
                  So does that mean they wish he wasn't drafted?

Well i would hope a scout would know that.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    So does that mean they wish he wasn't drafted?

Well i would hope a scout would know that.
                    They feel Phillips is still a couple years away.

Comment

Working...
                    X