Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Recruiting 2010 and beyond

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    I forget the exact name... Joe Pearce? Goaltender. Either way, good thing we missed on that one.
    Didn't Pearce win the Denver Cup or some tournament for BC when Schneider was at Worlds? I think any player Lowell gets a sniff of who is even thinking of BC is a win for Lowell. BC and Lowell are night and day from eachother when it comes to recruiting (well, hockey, too)
    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
      Didn't Pearce win the Denver Cup or some tournament for BC when Schneider was at Worlds? I think any player Lowell gets a sniff of who is even thinking of BC is a win for Lowell. BC and Lowell are night and day from eachother when it comes to recruiting (well, hockey, too)
      That's a fair statement. The fact that Lowell actually gets mentioned by a recruit that's looking at BC is actually a step in the right direction for the program. Eventually we'll win one of those!
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I don't recall the BC fans being overwhelmed by him. I don't say stuff to be incendiary (at least over on the D-1 side). As for "being in the running is the same as a win"... hardly, a win is a win, otherwise you wouldn't be championing the Denver Cup.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Pearce won a GLI and a Denver Cup in consecutive years while filling in for Schneider. He probably would have done quite well at a school like Lowell but since he picked BC I guess we'll never know. Patman, you should stick to math.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
          X