Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND @ UNO Dean and Dave take it outside Feb 8th & 9th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CenturyLink is a Taj Mahal compared to Mary'sCoochie arena. #stateofcocky
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: UND @ UNO Dean and Dave take it outside Feb 8th & 9th.

It's scheduled to start at 6:35 now. The ice looks much better now than it did an hour or two ago.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        It's scheduled to start at 6:35 now. The ice looks much better now than it did an hour or two ago.
        Hope you're right.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Hope you're right.
          Same here. Don't need anyone getting hurt. Even Adam and Anderson.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            CenturyLink is a Taj Mahal compared to Mary'sCoochie arena. #stateofcocky
            Crazy because the same number of championships have been won in that Taj Mahal, UND's Taj Mahal, and the real Taj Mahal!

Comment

any place to watch online?
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Got my hands on my spare phone battery from the car.

The whole night (besides the game itself for UNO) is a compete fiasco.

When replacing the nets between 1st & 2nd periods after resurfacing the ice, the person that drills the hole for the goal pipes drilled through the pipes underneath and the coolant has now flooded the ice and the game is now delayed again to repair this--if it can be. Delay of unknown length. What a mess.

Edit: Here's a pic (not mine):

http://twitpic.com/c2bjee

Unbelievably, after a 30 minute or so delay, this had been "fixed" and we are back under way.
                Last edited by Red Cows; 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Nice to see they brought in the same ice crew that worked the Frozen Four in Cincinatti back in 1996. Hopefully they don't get hired to work at Solider Field.

Comment

It has begun to rain. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Re: UND @ UNO Dean and Dave take it outside Feb 8th & 9th.

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                      It has begun to rain. Unbelievable.
                      What's the cliche....if you didn't have bad luck you'd have no luck? Dam.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                      Twenty red lights in his honor
                      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Who could have ever had the foresight to think it might be warm and rain in Omaha. Their average high for the day is above freezing...
                        Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                        Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                          Got my hands on my spare phone battery from the car.

The whole night (besides the game itself for UNO) is a compete fiasco.

When replacing the nets between 1st & 2nd periods after resurfacing the ice, the person that drills the hole for the goal pipes drilled through the pipes underneath and the coolant has now flooded the ice and the game is now delayed again to repair this--if it can be. Delay of unknown length. What a mess.

Edit: Here's a pic (not mine):

http://twitpic.com/c2bjee

Unbelievably, after a 30 minute or so delay, this had been "fixed" and we are back under way.
                          The ice looks like the Ghostbusters exploded Slimer.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            The ice looks like the Ghostbusters exploded Slimer.
                            I was thinking it looked more like that scene in Futurama where Kif gave birth.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thank you Whioux for telling Red Moooo their pipe dream of a Cup will never happen.
                              - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Go you Green and White
                              Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Fight with all your might!
                              Rah! Rah! Rah!
                              We are here to cheer you
                              We are out to win your fame,
                              So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                              Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

So how many were in the place? The boxes don't have an attendance.

Comment

Working...
                                X