No announcement yet.

The Beanpot 2013 It's Anyone's Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Beanpot 2013 It's Anyone's Game!

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Sorry, misread mookie's post -- my fault.
    Yeah, right.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Sorry, misread mookie's post -- my fault.
      no, you read it... just not all of it

forget his name now redmen, give me a minute. it was in here when vincent was first gonna move, cause we were wondering if it (bu to bc, or bc to bu) had ever been done.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        no, you read it... just not all of it
        Selective reading I guess -- Mostly I just love that story hahaha

*****http://i48.tinypic.com/34xpdfc.png******

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          ..of course Goliath wins..
          You know it northeastern,Goliath did not win,good sarcasm there!

1 Samuel 17:45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

GO HUSKIES!!-Praying for a Beanpot win!!!

Comment

Lookie here... NU smoked the Eagles in game one this season, then rolled over in our last meeting hoping for just this scenario. Coming in under the radar? Oh no... NU is Goliath, BC is David. You think we're el stupido?
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Lookie here... NU smoked the Eagles in game one this season, then rolled over in our last meeting hoping for just this scenario. Coming in under the radar? Oh no... NU is Goliath, BC is David. You think we're el stupido?
              I think David v. Goliath in a best of 3 would probably go Goliath's way tho, honestly. Would Goliath really lose via slingshot twice? C'mon man...

*****http://25.media.tumblr.com/5VSYk6VE5kl18w4o1b2ssv5Xo1_400.jpg******
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Only player I can remember that played for both BU and BC was Bruce Milton. Played for BU in 81 and 82. Sat out a year, then played 84 and 85 for BC. Milton was on one winning Beanpot team, the 82 Terriers. Harvard 81, NU 84 and 85.

Comment

Far as playing for different schools/ winning the Beanpot..
                  In the words of a certain Jedi Master... (hopefully)....

"There is another.."
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    I actually really mean I would stay to watch NU celebrate.
                    I stand corrected

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    I've seen BC lose in the Beanpot plenty of times since I started watching in 1987
                    ouch

Comment

I'm looking forward to tonight's Roy -- Goudreault show; it should be fun to watch. (And I'll be rooting for the underdawgs.)

In the words of the immortal Frank Zappa, BC had better

"Watch out where the Huskies go,
                      and don't you eat that yellow snow."

However, I expect BC to win.
                      We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                      ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                      --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

ouch
                        Not meant as a dig so much as fact - given BU's ridiculous stretch in the Beanpot from 1990 to 2009, BC had to lose their share. Lately I've seen BU lose plenty in the Beanpot
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

If I'm Gaudreau, I'm on the lookout for one of the NU defenseman pulling out a shank on me anytime I get near the net. From their time in the can most NU students know how to fashion a weapon out of just about any object, and given the once in a generation chance the Huskies have to win this think I'm sure they'll be pulling out all the stops, parole violations be ****ed!!!

Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

No way BC.. c'mon, h#ll already froze over.. even the Pope quit this morning.. it IS all lining up..
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                              No way BC.. c'mon, h#ll already froze over.. even the Pope quit this morning.. it IS all lining up..
                              2 feet of snow outside and the Pope resigns, not exactly hell freezing over but it's a start. GO HUSKIES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                Short answer....yes

Snoopy Doggy dogs by a pair. Gonna be glorious to be a hound tonight mister !!
                                sure why not

Comment

Working...
                                X