No announcement yet.

The Beanpot 2013 It's Anyone's Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Beanpot 2013 It's Anyone's Game!

Superb Beanpot promotional vid from Northeastern Athletics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISc4...ature=youtu.be

I've been critical of them for ineffective and missed promotional opportunities in the past but tip my helmet to them for this effort. Nicely done.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
      'Nor.. easter!
      'Nor.. easter..!!

North..eastern!!!

..it's aligning.. i hope
      It IS all aligning... Friday and Saturday.
      That leaves NU to fend for themselves on Monday.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
        Superb Beanpot promotional vid from Northeastern Athletics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISc4...ature=youtu.be.
        ..sweet.

It's a lot of pressure on the team.. however, if they play with none of it.. (tall task, i know)..

i think we can solve this.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Superb Beanpot promotional vid from Northeastern Athletics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISc4...ature=youtu.be
          When did the NU Dogpound start doing the BU Fanboy Fairy Hop? Is this something that just started this year?
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Pretty sure that fan footage is from the 2011 Beanpot. Won't bite on anything else you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
              When did the NU Dogpound start doing the BU Fanboy Fairy Hop? Is this something that just started this year?
              I don't know, #JohnnyHockeyOMGHe'sSoCool!!!
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                Won't bite on anything else you said.
                finally someone gets it!!!!!!!

Comment

It would be good for the Beanpot to see NU win this game. I don't see it happening though. I just hope it's a good game and close in the third period.
                  Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    C'mon Carmine......"NU Dogpound" is a contradiction in terms. You should know by now that the Dog Pound is associated with some nondescript place on lower Comm. Ave. while the Dog House is associated with a fine institution on Huntington Ave., in the cultural heart of Boston. Never confuse one with the other.
                    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

I've been critical of them for ineffective and missed promotional opportunities in the past but tip my helmet to them for this effort. Nicely done.
                      Showing some love to the women's team. Nice.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

C'mon Carmine......"NU Dogpound" is a contradiction in terms. You should know by now that the Dog Pound is associated with some nondescript place on lower Comm. Ave. while the Dog House is associated with a fine institution on Huntington Ave., in the cultural heart of Boston. Never confuse one with the other.
                        Well and simply stated!

Comment

another one who doesn't get it.............

shall i explain it? yes, I think i need to....................... WE ALL KNOW IT"S DOG HOUSE!!!!!!! We say DogPound on purpose to bust Husky chops

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            another one who doesn't get it.............

shall i explain it? yes, I think i need to....................... WE ALL KNOW IT"S DOG HOUSE!!!!!!! We say DogPound on purpose to bust Husky chops
                            that and it sets up nicely for the pound puppies... though I should watch my language... i'm planning on game watching with the NU crew on Monday.
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Showing some love to the women's team. Nice.
                              i saw the other day bc athletics website had big stories on signing day, and a men's bball loss... and NOTHING on the bc men's and women's beanpot victories!!!!!

wasupwitdat?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X