Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied
    Re: The Beanpot 2013 It's Anyone's Game!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    i saw the other day bc athletics website had big stories on signing day, and a men's bball loss... and NOTHING on the bc men's and women's beanpot victories!!!!!

wasupwitdat?
    We picked up the slack over at BCInterruption.com

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
    C'mon Carmine......"NU Dogpound" is a contradiction in terms. You should know by now that the Dog Pound is associated with some nondescript place on lower Comm. Ave. while the Dog House is associated with a fine institution on Huntington Ave., in the cultural heart of Boston. Never confuse one with the other.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Showing some love to the women's team. Nice.
    i saw the other day bc athletics website had big stories on signing day, and a men's bball loss... and NOTHING on the bc men's and women's beanpot victories!!!!!

wasupwitdat?

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    another one who doesn't get it.............

shall i explain it? yes, I think i need to....................... WE ALL KNOW IT"S DOG HOUSE!!!!!!! We say DogPound on purpose to bust Husky chops
    that and it sets up nicely for the pound puppies... though I should watch my language... i'm planning on game watching with the NU crew on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

C'mon Carmine......"NU Dogpound" is a contradiction in terms. You should know by now that the Dog Pound is associated with some nondescript place on lower Comm. Ave. while the Dog House is associated with a fine institution on Huntington Ave., in the cultural heart of Boston. Never confuse one with the other.
    another one who doesn't get it.............

shall i explain it? yes, I think i need to....................... WE ALL KNOW IT"S DOG HOUSE!!!!!!! We say DogPound on purpose to bust Husky chops

Leave a comment:

• Ryecheers
    replied

Well and simply stated!

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

Superb Beanpot promotional vid from Northeastern Athletics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISc4...ature=youtu.be

I've been critical of them for ineffective and missed promotional opportunities in the past but tip my helmet to them for this effort. Nicely done.
    Showing some love to the women's team. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Split-N
    replied

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    When did the NU Dogpound start doing the BU Fanboy Fairy Hop? Is this something that just started this year?

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

It would be good for the Beanpot to see NU win this game. I don't see it happening though. I just hope it's a good game and close in the third period.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
    Won't bite on anything else you said.
    finally someone gets it!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DaveStPaul
    replied

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    When did the NU Dogpound start doing the BU Fanboy Fairy Hop? Is this something that just started this year?
    I don't know, #JohnnyHockeyOMGHe'sSoCool!!!

Leave a comment:

• njdevscup30
    replied

Pretty sure that fan footage is from the 2011 Beanpot. Won't bite on anything else you said.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied

Superb Beanpot promotional vid from Northeastern Athletics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISc4...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied

Superb Beanpot promotional vid from Northeastern Athletics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISc4...ature=youtu.be.
    ..sweet.

It's a lot of pressure on the team.. however, if they play with none of it.. (tall task, i know)..

i think we can solve this.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    'Nor.. easter!
    'Nor.. easter..!!

North..eastern!!!

..it's aligning.. i hope
    It IS all aligning... Friday and Saturday.
    That leaves NU to fend for themselves on Monday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X