Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Recruit Updates: All Are Welcome.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Bet every one of these guys except Mundinger will be in the starting lineup, and Johnson might be iffy. That means a lot of guys who have played quite a few games in a Maine uni are gonna be watching from the stands.
    Who are you thinking? Campbell and Morgan are the only two guys I can come up with and Campbell didn't play much last year.

Leave a comment:

• dwollstadt
    replied
    Re: Maine Recruit Updates: All Are Welcome.......

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
    I'm closely optimistic about johson, saw something on some web page where he got a fairly good NHL goalie recruiting ranking.
    Here's a link.
    Last edited by dwollstadt; 04-22-2016, 01:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Bet every one of these guys except Mundinger will be in the starting lineup, and Johnson might be iffy. That means a lot of guys who have played quite a few games in a Maine uni are gonna be watching from the stands.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I wonder if Spicer, quinlivan, and hock are pushed back to next year or will be going elsewhere. It looks like the best class Maine has had in a while to me. Hopefully Red can back it up in the following years with more good classes.
    I'm closely optimistic about johson, saw something on some web page where he got a fairly good NHL goalie recruiting ranking.

Hopefully they can get his ncaa eligibily fixed.

Leave a comment:

• dwollstadt
    replied

Here's the link to the BDN story.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Maine hockey journal says freshman class all set,, NLI's in.

""Forward Ryan Smith from the Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League and goalie Tyler Johnson of the North American Hockey League’s Topeka Roadrunners have joined seven other players in the recruiting class for next fall.
    Center/left wing Tim Doherty, who attended Brown University but didn’t appear in a game and wound up playing for the Boston Junior Bruins of the U.S. Premier Hockey League, and 6-foot-8 goaltender Stephen Mundinger from the New York Aviators of the NA3EHL also are recent additions to go with Smith and Johnson and November signees Chase Pearson, Patrick Shea, Mitchell Fossier, Jake Pappalardo and Patrick Holway.""
    I wonder if Spicer, quinlivan, and hock are pushed back to next year or will be going elsewhere. It looks like the best class Maine has had in a while to me. Hopefully Red can back it up in the following years with more good classes.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied

Maine hockey journal says freshman class all set,, NLI's in.

""Forward Ryan Smith from the Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League and goalie Tyler Johnson of the North American Hockey League’s Topeka Roadrunners have joined seven other players in the recruiting class for next fall.
    Center/left wing Tim Doherty, who attended Brown University but didn’t appear in a game and wound up playing for the Boston Junior Bruins of the U.S. Premier Hockey League, and 6-foot-8 goaltender Stephen Mundinger from the New York Aviators of the NA3EHL also are recent additions to go with Smith and Johnson and November signees Chase Pearson, Patrick Shea, Mitchell Fossier, Jake Pappalardo and Patrick Holway.""

Leave a comment:

• dwollstadt
    replied

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Any word on Christian Laettner?
    He wound up at St. Lawrence University.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
    Grant Hill, a senior at Cushing Academy, has committed to Maine for the 2017-18 season. The link is here.
    Any word on Christian Laettner?

Leave a comment:

• dwollstadt
    replied

Grant Hill, a senior at Cushing Academy, has committed to Maine for the 2017-18 season. The link is here.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    I take it you get a bowl of soup and a hat with this
    Oh come on!!

Looking at the list of kids and schools recruited too, looks like good company.

Leave a comment:

• Runsub5
    replied

Smith is coming in September according to Larry. He's from Virginia and Maine showed the most interest.

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/04/0...-right-winger/

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Chowder, he is going to Maine

Leave a comment:

• Hokydad
    replied
    I believe it to be.

Recruit Jake pappalardo makes 2nd team American family all-usa boys hockey team.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
    Vesey definitely had a bad case of Sophomore Blues. He will do much better this year.
    I believe it to be.

Recruit Jake pappalardo makes 2nd team American family all-usa boys hockey team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X