Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    He had posted 2 pics the 2nd had the Gophers fans wife and brother also, he's (cross cheque)a typical strange little NoDak resident.
    So I logged back in to notice the thread was gone as well. The pictures were of me. Mark Alt look alike? Not sure I'd go that far. I guess everyone with a cleft lip/palate look alike. I didn't care that there was a picture of me, it just got creepy and strange after having my wife up there too. Sitting in your basement and then taking a picture of your TV to post on a message board is just strange. I thought it was fine to keep the thread going, just wanted him to take down the picture of my wife. I guess others thought different.

Amazing that people need to get personal when talking about college hockey. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanjo_13 View Post
      So I logged back in to notice the thread was gone as well. The pictures were of me. Mark Alt look alike? Not sure I'd go that far. I guess everyone with a cleft lip/palate look alike. I didn't care that there was a picture of me, it just got creepy and strange after having my wife up there too. Sitting in your basement and then taking a picture of your TV to post on a message board is just strange. I thought it was fine to keep the thread going, just wanted him to take down the picture of my wife. I guess others thought different.

Amazing that people need to get personal when talking about college hockey. Whatever.
      Yep, I think the board actually deleted the thread, they could have just deleted the pic but meh either way no biggie. Welcome aboard again, since your other 4 or 5 posts are gone now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvanjo_13 View Post

It was really strange that he/she did that.

And welcome. Always good to have more Gopher fans posting.
        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          Yep, I think the board actually deleted the thread, they could have just deleted the pic but meh either way no biggie. Welcome aboard again, since your other 4 or 5 posts are gone now.
          I think they deleted the whole thread since others had quoted the posts with pictures. It would just get messy to track down each post with a photo and delete them all. Easier to just nuke the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvanjo_13 View Post

How the hell did he know it was you????
            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight with all your might!
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            We are out to win your fame,
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I think they deleted the whole thread since others had quoted the posts with pictures. It would just get messy to track down each post with a photo and delete them all. Easier to just nuke the thread.
              How about giving cc a vacation. That's the easiest thing of all to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                How about giving cc a vacation. That's the easiest thing of all to do.
                We can send him to North Dakota
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                  Isn't that where they filmed the scenes for Rura Penthe in Star Trek VI?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ouch, that would be cruel. Although I hear they do have a lovely tree that you can check out after lunch at the Olive Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                      Ouch, that would be cruel. Although I hear they do have a lovely tree that you can check out after lunch at the Olive Garden.
                      "Soup, salad and all you can eat breadsticks, wow just wow!" - Anonymous North Dakota resident

Comment

How the hell did he know it was you????
                        He didn't know it was me as I haven't ever posted on here. He just took pictures of the TV to post on here and it happened to be me. Nothing better to do then insult people. My brother sent me a text saying I should check out the thread. I did and was a bit creeped out seeing the picture. I was fine with it at first until he posted the picture of my wife in it, and then commented about making a "trade" and what she would want.

Just over the top and a bit disconcerting.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Isn't that where they filmed the scenes for Rura Penthe in Star Trek VI?
                          You should make friends with the MTU ner... fans
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by cvanjo_13 View Post
                            He didn't know it was me as I haven't ever posted on here. He just took pictures of the TV to post on here and it happened to be me. Nothing better to do then insult people. My brother sent me a text saying I should check out the thread. I did and was a bit creeped out seeing the picture. I was fine with it at first until he posted the picture of my wife in it, and then commented about making a "trade" and what she would want.

Just over the top and a bit disconcerting.
                            He does that and it is a bit creepy. I've seen posts from him that I think should have resulted in some time off.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              He does that and it is a bit creepy. I've seen posts from him that I think should have resulted in some time off.
                              Forum misconduct penalty = 10 days!
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                                Forum misconduct penalty = 10 days!
                                I, for one, am happy these are no longer assessed. No reason.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X