Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If that happened, Sloe Gin and I were talking, and to get us to NOT go to that game, bidding for tix would prob have to start at about $500.
    I don't think $500 would do it for me.... I know for sure anything LESS wouldn't even get my attention.

Comment

It's hard to see the collapse of the UND team since they lost their logo. They used to be a skill and hard hitting team and now there's only one line of skill. With such an epic collapse in the third period I feel sympathy for the UND fans.

Comment

Good to see both teams go for the win in OT last night. To often teams just sit back and play for the tie in OT because they are five minutes from a point and are afraid to lose it. Last night both teams played for five minutes like a tie wasn't even an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Hock Puckly View Post
          Hope the NCHC has shootouts.
          This is the dumbest post in this thread...and that's saying something.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            I have a feeling the BT will be stuck with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ex_goldy View Post
              It's hard to see the collapse of the UND team since they lost their logo. They used to be a skill and hard hitting team and now there's only one line of skill. With such an epic collapse in the third period I feel sympathy for the UND fans.
              It was very similar to Minnesota's choke jobs at the old REA. Except, you know, UND didn't actually lose.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                It was very similar to Minnesota's choke jobs at the old REA. Except, you know, UND didn't actually lose.
                *****http://highdefdiscnews.com/screenshots/tommy_boy_1.png******

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Yeah, the Whioux looked thrilled with the result. Nobody in college hockey today represents choking more than Hakstol.
                  Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                  Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                    Yeah, the Whioux looked thrilled with the result. Nobody in college hockey today represents choking more than Hakstol.
                    Tim Whitehead.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                      Much like the Gophers were thrilled by the result at the old REA. I don't know why you are semi-upset by this comparison, it's a good one. Other than UND not quite choking as badly.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Any one got a hankie? I think I'm gunna cry. Too many complements for UND.

Bring on Michigan and our new relevent punching bags.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          None. It's a terrible concept and I will never accept it as a legtimate way to finish a game.
                          I'm with ya SS. I hate the **** things. Keep em in the NHL.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ex_goldy View Post
                            Epic collapse happened last year at the final five. This is far from epic but it still sucked.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              I only hope this because we know they'll never bring back OT til someone wins. Ties suck. And I refute your statement, sir!
                              "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Bilbo Baggins

Comment

Originally posted by Hock Puckly View Post
                                I only hope this because we know they'll never bring back OT til someone wins. Ties suck. And I refute your statement, sir!
                                you know what's worse than a tie? A shootout.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X