Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    I know man
    Good. Hopefully tonight's game lives up to the rivalry. Good luck to your Gophers, although I'm not sure if they need it.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      Have a feeling tonight will be much closer.
      What kind of Fawked up childhood do you have to have to be a Yankees fan???? Which brings up another question.... fS23 how much brain damage do you need to have in order to be a Whiox fan?

- not sure what happened, but that was not the quote I was attempting to quote....
      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
      Go you Green and White
      Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight with all your might!
      Rah! Rah! Rah!
      We are here to cheer you
      We are out to win your fame,
      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        I sure hope you understand that I'm joking.
        Is there any other Whioux fans out there? I always enjoy FS23's takes but it's getting a little boring hearing from the same guy. Especially when that guy doesn't stir the pot like many of them. Paging cross cheque, willy and Dirty. Is there a fresh snowfall for prime snowmobiling or something? Let me provide some motivation. Pretend JDubbs insulted your history and your lack of native North Dakotans on your roster. Feel the hate. Embrace it!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Ski yo momma!
        Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
        Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

fS23 how much brain damage do you need to have in order to be a Whiox fan?
          I'll answer with a short story.

When I was a Junior in High School, as part of our Math class, we took an IQ test. My buddy, a big Gopher fan (eventually went to Minnesota), and I were always very competitive back and forth with grades and such. Anyway, we take the IQ test, and a couple weeks later we get the results (back when these things actually used to take time).

FS23: Hey, what did you get on your IQ test?
          Buddy: Better than you
          FS23: (laughs) I haven't even checked my score yet. Seriously, what did you get?
          Buddy: I got a 4.0!

North Dakota

Comment

Yeah, that's what I was remembering as well. Of course, the threads started a whole lot earlier than game week, and there was a whole lot more back and forth during the week. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, there used to be a whole lot more North Dakota fans that posted here on a regular basis as well.
            Things really started to drop off when each team got it's own forum, and many fans only post at home.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              I'll answer with a short story.

When I was a Junior in High School, as part of our Math class, we took an IQ test. My buddy, a big Gopher fan (eventually went to Minnesota), and I were always very competitive back and forth with grades and such. Anyway, we take the IQ test, and a couple weeks later we get the results (back when these things actually used to take time).

FS23: Hey, what did you get on your IQ test?
              Buddy: Better than you
              FS23: (laughs) I haven't even checked my score yet. Seriously, what did you get?
              Buddy: I got a 4.0!

Lol

Go Bemidji Beavers
              Go you Green and White
              Go Bemidji Beavers
              Rah! Rah! Rah!
              We are here to cheer you
              So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                Things really started to drop off when each team got it's own forum, and many fans only post at home.
                Yeah, I know a lot of the guys that used to post on here religiously, are now on SS. I don't ever go over to GPL, but I would imagine that is probably true over there as well.
                North Dakota

Comment

Lol
                  He actually wound up with like a 145 or something like that...whatever borderline genius is. He was a very smart guy, and got an engineering degree from Minnesota.
                  North Dakota

Comment

It seems apparent that Kyle Rau will be bald in five years.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yeah, I know a lot of the guys that used to post on here religiously, are now on SS. I don't ever go over to GPL, but I would imagine that is probably true over there as well.
                      This. I rarely hit the score update threads on here like in the past. I usually am camped out in the GPL Live Chat for games.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He actually wound up with like a 145 or something like that...whatever borderline genius is. He was a very smart guy, and got an engineering degree from Minnesota.
                        Yeah, I scored a 149.... And what did I do with it???? Became a cop/ now a business owner - FOR DUMB - right? So what kind of law do you practice?

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Yeah, I scored a 149.... And what did I do with it???? Became a cop/ now a business owner - FOR DUMB - right? So what kind of law do you practice?
                          I'm only in law school (have about 1.5 years left). I go part time at night. I'm a history professor.

I really enjoy elder law and labor law...I could see myself doing either.
                          North Dakota

Comment

I'm only in law school. I go part time at night. I'm a history professor.
                            Funny - I take it you go to UND? As a Gopher die hard fan and BSU Alum - acouple of years ago I thought about going to UND for oil and gas law..... But just couldn't stomach being associated with the Whioux.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Go you Green and White
                            Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Rah! Rah! Rah!
                            We are here to cheer you
                            So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Funny - I take it you go to UND? As a Gopher die hard fan and BSU Alum - acouple of years ago I thought about going to UND for oil and gas law..... But just couldn't stomach being associated with the Whioux.
                              No. I go to the University of Denver for law school. I got my doctorate at CU. I went to North Dakota for undergrad, and grew up in Minot.

My brother does oil and gas law up in Bismarck.
                              North Dakota

Comment

No. I go to the University of Denver for law school. I got my doctorate at CU. I went to North Dakota for undergrad, and grew up in Minot.

My brother does oil and gas law up in Bismarck.
                                Interesting - why didn't you go to UND for law school?

Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Go you Green and White
                                Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                                We are here to cheer you
                                So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Working...
                                X