Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Minnesota lines stay the same.

*****http://i45.tinypic.com/2585kc5.jpg******
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

SHOCKED that Shibrowski isn't playing...just shocked
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Has there ever been a series thread that got locked because it got to 1000 posts?

Because this one is getting in towards that realm.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
          Has there ever been a series thread that got locked because it got to 1000 posts?

Because this one is getting in towards that realm.
          It feels like that used to be the norm back when I first started posting...
          North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            It feels like that used to be the norm back when I first started posting...
            Especially these threads. I remember almost getting to a third a few times.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yeah, it definitely seems like the number of posts have dropped off, even in the past few years. Not even JDUBBS' ridiculous argument a few pages back could propel this thread to 1,000 posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                Yeah, it definitely seems like the number of posts have dropped off, even in the past few years. Not even JDUBBS' ridiculous argument a few pages back could propel this thread to 1,000 posts.
                Trying to decide what is more disturbing, your obsession with me or your need to be accepted by others.

Truth is, it wasn't my "argument". I didn't bring it up. I only participated in the discussion. I didn't come out of nowhere and say Minnesota is the "most followed team in North America", it was UND fans who said that about UND. I just disagreed with them.

Had I been the one to come out of nowhere and say such a thing (that the Gophers are the most followed team), I would have gotten chastised by dolts like you. Yet, I haven't seen you criticize the guys from UND that brought this up. Why is that Hoosier?

Is it that you're just flat out obsessed with me, or is it that harping on me makes you feel accepted with other fanbases?

Seriously, sad stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Especially these threads. I remember almost getting to a third a few times.
                  Yeah, that's what I was remembering as well. Of course, the threads started a whole lot earlier than game week, and there was a whole lot more back and forth during the week. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, there used to be a whole lot more North Dakota fans that posted here on a regular basis as well.
                  North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Yeah, that's what I was remembering as well. Of course, the threads started a whole lot earlier than game week, and there was a whole lot more back and forth during the week. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, there used to be a whole lot more North Dakota fans that posted here on a regular basis as well.
                    And of course there would be more banter if the Gophers had a good team.... right FS23?????
                    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Go you Green and White
                    Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight with all your might!
                    Rah! Rah! Rah!
                    We are here to cheer you
                    We are out to win your fame,
                    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                        And of course there would be more banter if the Gophers had a good team.... right FS23?????
                        It wouldn't hurt.
                        North Dakota

Comment

It wouldn't hurt.
                          Ha you kill me..... Tell your Whiox to put on their big girl panties and bring it.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Go you Green and White
                          Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Rah! Rah! Rah!
                          We are here to cheer you
                          So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                            Ha you kill me..... Tell you Whiox to put on their big girl panties and bring it.
                            I sure hope you understand that I'm joking.
                            North Dakota

Comment

Have a feeling tonight will be much closer.

Comment

I sure hope you understand that I'm joking.
                                I know man

Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Go you Green and White
                                Go Bemidji Beavers
                                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                                We are here to cheer you
                                So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Working...
                                X