Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    no, The number one ranked Gophers intimidated UND.
    Perhaps. It is a difficult environment to play in, and Minnesota is a high-quality team.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      You'll have to excuse me if I expect my team to play better than one of their worst performances of the season in a big game.
      Ha, I call bs you guys have played worse and this was far from it.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        Ha, I call bs you guys have played worse and this was far from it.
        Please give me 1 example of North Dakota playing worse? I certainly cannot think of one.
        North Dakota

Comment

Well that was fun. The Culers tomorrow will taste extra sweet!

Comment

Please give me 1 example of North Dakota playing worse? I certainly cannot think of one.
            The UAA series didn't look that great. I wasn't 100% attention, but had it on....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              The UAA series didn't look that great. I wasn't 100% attention, but had it on....
              It was still better than tonight. Plus, that series was the 1st series where we had a somewhat normal lineup, and back in October.

I'm really trying to think of another performance that was worse than tonight...
              North Dakota

Comment

It was still better than tonight. Plus, that series was the 1st series where we had a somewhat normal lineup, and back in October.

I'm really trying to think of another performance that was worse than tonight...
                Of course you are, but the team you played against had a say in why you played that way.

Comment

Ill give fighting Sioux 23 credit...he's the only nodak fan on here defending his team. The rest must be laying in the fetal position wondering what the heck happened.

Comment

It wouldn't have mattered if we were playing Sacred Heart or Minnesota tonight...we weren't going to win.
                    That's another one of your dumb statements. Sacred Heart is 0-19-2. The Gophers played a much better second half of the game, out forechecked UND and shut down any chance for UND to regroup in transition and execute.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      Of course you are, but the team you played against had a say in why you played that way.
                      Again, Minnesota had nothing to do with North Dakota's poor passing, poor decision making, and a lack of effort.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Maybe some free Culver's will brighten up the moods of the UND fans who left Mariucci unhappy.

Comment

Last Fridays performance against CC wasn't something to write home about.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Again, Minnesota had nothing to do with North Dakota's poor passing, poor decision making, and a lack of effort.
                            Please stop dumb*, you're only showing us how stupid you really are.

Comment

Hakstol must l-o-o-o-ve him some Culvers....mmhm

Comment

In looking at North Dakota's worst performances this season, there aren't all that many. We generally played well in most of our losses, but the loss last Friday to CC, the win over HC on Saturday, and the win over Notre Dame were probably our three worst performances prior to tonight. IMO, tonight's performance was the worst all season.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X