X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5mn_Major
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Any one got a hankie? I think I'm gunna cry. Too many complements for UND.

Bring on Michigan and our new relevent punching bags.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
    Yeah, the Whioux looked thrilled with the result. Nobody in college hockey today represents choking more than Hakstol.
    Much like the Gophers were thrilled by the result at the old REA. I don't know why you are semi-upset by this comparison, it's a good one. Other than UND not quite choking as badly.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
    Yeah, the Whioux looked thrilled with the result. Nobody in college hockey today represents choking more than Hakstol.
    Tim Whitehead.

Leave a comment:

• gopheritall
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    It was very similar to Minnesota's choke jobs at the old REA. Except, you know, UND didn't actually lose.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    It was very similar to Minnesota's choke jobs at the old REA. Except, you know, UND didn't actually lose.
    *******http://highdefdiscnews.com/screenshots/tommy_boy_1.png********

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by ex_goldy View Post
    It's hard to see the collapse of the UND team since they lost their logo. They used to be a skill and hard hitting team and now there's only one line of skill. With such an epic collapse in the third period I feel sympathy for the UND fans.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    This is the dumbest post in this thread...and that's saying something.
    I have a feeling the BT will be stuck with them.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by Hock Puckly View Post
    Hope the NCHC has shootouts.
    This is the dumbest post in this thread...and that's saying something.

Leave a comment:

• Rtn2GoldCountry
    replied

Good to see both teams go for the win in OT last night. To often teams just sit back and play for the tie in OT because they are five minutes from a point and are afraid to lose it. Last night both teams played for five minutes like a tie wasn't even an option.

Leave a comment:

• ex_goldy
    replied

It's hard to see the collapse of the UND team since they lost their logo. They used to be a skill and hard hitting team and now there's only one line of skill. With such an epic collapse in the third period I feel sympathy for the UND fans.

Leave a comment:

• Steve_MN
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If that happened, Sloe Gin and I were talking, and to get us to NOT go to that game, bidding for tix would prob have to start at about $500.
    I don't think $500 would do it for me.... I know for sure anything LESS wouldn't even get my attention.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Hats off to three generations of a great rivalry. Fantastic hockey and memories. Hopefully, some of that will be preserved in the New Order.

Good luck to the Gophs going forward. With a limited exception, of course.

Leave a comment:

• mnpokecheck
    replied

Dear UND - Wonderful series, look forward to seeing you again real soon.
    BTW, we checked lost and found- it appears someone left a point behind. Ask around will you.

Sincerely,
    The "State of Hockey"

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    I don't have to live vicariously through UND, Slap Dick. SCSU is tied for first place.

I don't like UND any more or less than I like the Gophers. Just pointing out the absurdity of Gophers fans saying their team would beat UND 90% of the time.
    And way to blow that 2 goal 3rd period lead...dicks.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Turning a team game into a skills competition is just gross. Eff that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X