X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvanjo_13
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    How the hell did he know it was you????
    He didn't know it was me as I haven't ever posted on here. He just took pictures of the TV to post on here and it happened to be me. Nothing better to do then insult people. My brother sent me a text saying I should check out the thread. I did and was a bit creeped out seeing the picture. I was fine with it at first until he posted the picture of my wife in it, and then commented about making a "trade" and what she would want.

Just over the top and a bit disconcerting.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Ouch, that would be cruel. Although I hear they do have a lovely tree that you can check out after lunch at the Olive Garden.
    "Soup, salad and all you can eat breadsticks, wow just wow!" - Anonymous North Dakota resident

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

We can send him to North Dakota
    Ouch, that would be cruel. Although I hear they do have a lovely tree that you can check out after lunch at the Olive Garden.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Isn't that where they filmed the scenes for Rura Penthe in Star Trek VI?

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    How about giving cc a vacation. That's the easiest thing of all to do.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    I think they deleted the whole thread since others had quoted the posts with pictures. It would just get messy to track down each post with a photo and delete them all. Easier to just nuke the thread.
    How about giving cc a vacation. That's the easiest thing of all to do.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    Originally posted by cvanjo_13 View Post
    So I logged back in to notice the thread was gone as well. The pictures were of me. Mark Alt look alike? Not sure I'd go that far. I guess everyone with a cleft lip/palate look alike. I didn't care that there was a picture of me, it just got creepy and strange after having my wife up there too. Sitting in your basement and then taking a picture of your TV to post on a message board is just strange. I thought it was fine to keep the thread going, just wanted him to take down the picture of my wife. I guess others thought different.

Amazing that people need to get personal when talking about college hockey. Whatever.
    How the hell did he know it was you????

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Yep, I think the board actually deleted the thread, they could have just deleted the pic but meh either way no biggie. Welcome aboard again, since your other 4 or 5 posts are gone now.
    I think they deleted the whole thread since others had quoted the posts with pictures. It would just get messy to track down each post with a photo and delete them all. Easier to just nuke the thread.

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    So I logged back in to notice the thread was gone as well. The pictures were of me. Mark Alt look alike? Not sure I'd go that far. I guess everyone with a cleft lip/palate look alike. I didn't care that there was a picture of me, it just got creepy and strange after having my wife up there too. Sitting in your basement and then taking a picture of your TV to post on a message board is just strange. I thought it was fine to keep the thread going, just wanted him to take down the picture of my wife. I guess others thought different.

Amazing that people need to get personal when talking about college hockey. Whatever.
    It was really strange that he/she did that.

And welcome. Always good to have more Gopher fans posting.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Yep, I think the board actually deleted the thread, they could have just deleted the pic but meh either way no biggie. Welcome aboard again, since your other 4 or 5 posts are gone now.

Leave a comment:

• cvanjo_13
    replied

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    He had posted 2 pics the 2nd had the Gophers fans wife and brother also, he's (cross cheque)a typical strange little NoDak resident.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

He had posted 2 pics the 2nd had the Gophers fans wife and brother also, he's (cross cheque)a typical strange little NoDak resident.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Yeah after the creepy whioux fan (cross cheque)started getting excited (in that special way)about the Gopher fan in the FSN screenshot that he posted it got weird. Too bad the thread was deleted though.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

That guy who looks like Mark Alt????
    That was the only picture that was posted so it's gonna be.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I don't know. I stopped paying much attention after it went plaid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X