X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

I hope after MN sweeps they (the fans) give UND a kind ovation as they skate off, for being a quality rival.

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    Me included. Not really serious talk though. Both players do play better engaged, but if anyone on either team can't get up for this series regardless, check their pulse
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    Oh, I know all about what Haula did... earlier the gopher faithful were talking about who is better when mad, Haula or Rau...
    Me included. Not really serious talk though. Both players do play better engaged, but if anyone on either team can't get up for this series regardless, check their pulse

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    ... and it's better to be peed off than peed on.
    It really depends on your preference. There was a Gopher team a few years back that looked like they had all taken a few golden showers.

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    I think you're missing the joke
    Oh, I know all about what Haula did... earlier the gopher faithful were talking about who is better when mad, Haula or Rau...

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I'm pretty sure the last time a UND player was scared of p!$$!ng off a gopher player was never...
    I think you're missing the joke

Leave a comment:

• willythekid
    replied

I'm pretty sure the last time a UND player was scared of p!$$!ng off a gopher player was never...

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

... and it's better to be peed off than peed on.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    Also, a few words of wisdom to UND: Don't "****" Haula off.
    Don't **** off Haula... or he will **** on you

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Keep your whores in your state!

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied
    From a post on GPL (Goldy I'm sure)

Interesting, that's quite a top line.
    Hey, hey, hey!

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied

Saw that too. Very interesting indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

At the Blue line lunch Guentzel said Haula will play with Rau and Bjugstad tonight.
    Last edited by Driftryder; 01-18-2013, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    From Guentzel at the Blue Line Club today - Haula will start tonight and he said "the green team" is the best team the Gophers will have played. He said they are better than BC or Notre Dame.
    The next team we play should always be considered the best team we're going to play, but have to agree with MG on this series specifically. UND will be a tough test.

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

From Guentzel at the Blue Line Club today - Haula will start tonight and he said "the green team" is the best team the Gophers will have played. He said they are better than BC or Notre Dame.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X