X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Like I said, if North Dakota put together a decent performance, they would have won tonight. That should tell you how poorly they played.
    Gophers didn't play all that well, either. Wilcox was the difference maker. I think both teams looked tentative for a lot of the game. No way Minnesota is 4 goals better than UND, but to claim that if UND plays "decent" tonight and wins...is disingenuous.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Mills View Post
    Did Rocco play tonight? I think I only heard his name called twice. He must play better along with Kristo for UND to have a good chance tomorrow night.
    He had the one really good chance, but once again, North Dakota does not use him properly. Rocco needs to be paired with finishers (*cough* Parks and Rowney *cough) to be most effective.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    you lost by 4, so, you must really suck.
    Like I said, if North Dakota put together a decent performance, they would have won tonight. That should tell you how poorly they played.

Leave a comment:

• Mills
    replied

Did Rocco play tonight? I think I only heard his name called twice. He must play better along with Kristo for UND to have a good chance tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

• Happy
    replied

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Nice win for Minnesota. Wilcox is a very good player, and kept North Dakota from getting anything going in the 5-6 minutes or so that North Dakota actually played well. As I said before, Minnesota is a very consistently good team. They were once again fairly consistent tonight, and Wilcox bailed them out the few times he needed to. Oh well, on to tomorrow.

Disappointing night tonight for North Dakota...a decent performance and they win.
    you lost by 4, so, you must really suck.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

This is all you need to know about tonight's game. TWOCOX!!!:

*****http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mboexm4Cln1rzxujso1_500.gif******

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Nice win for Minnesota. Wilcox is a very good player, and kept North Dakota from getting anything going in the 5-6 minutes or so that North Dakota actually played well. As I said before, Minnesota is a very consistently good team. They were once again fairly consistent tonight, and Wilcox bailed them out the few times he needed to. Oh well, on to tomorrow.

Disappointing night tonight for North Dakota...a decent performance and they win.

Leave a comment:

• Bonin21
    replied

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
    Only thing left for the Siouxage to do is goon it up.
    How'd you know?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Go4PuckFan2.0
    replied

5-1.

Only thing left for the Siouxage to do is goon it up.

Leave a comment:

• RED BLEEDS MAROON
    replied

Nice shot... to bad it was a nice save too...

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

I think the Gophers drop this one. They don't like playing on Fridays.

Leave a comment:

• Happy
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You mean the team who if the tournament started today wouldn't be in it? No, he didn't.
    have you ever noticed that cows are dumb?

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
    Guentzel apparently forgot about the team he was a former assistant for that won at Mariucci this season on a Friday night and had a near miss the next night, then. You know, the team his own son just committed to playing for?
    Um, I don't think he forgot about them...

But the real question is, would he have remembered Quinnipiac if MN had played them this year?

Leave a comment:

• Red Cows
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You mean the team who if the tournament started today wouldn't be in it? No, he didn't.
    If our current injury issues don't bog us down, I think we'll be there at the end:

http://www.omaha.com/article/2013011...t-for-home-ice

We're beat up right now, though.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
    Guentzel apparently forgot about the team he was a former assistant for that won at Mariucci this season on a Friday night and had a near miss the next night, then. You know, the team his own son just committed to playing for?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X