X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    And of course there would be more banter if the Gophers had a good team.... right FS23?????
    It wouldn't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was remembering as well. Of course, the threads started a whole lot earlier than game week, and there was a whole lot more back and forth during the week. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, there used to be a whole lot more North Dakota fans that posted here on a regular basis as well.
    And of course there would be more banter if the Gophers had a good team.... right FS23?????

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Especially these threads. I remember almost getting to a third a few times.
    Yeah, that's what I was remembering as well. Of course, the threads started a whole lot earlier than game week, and there was a whole lot more back and forth during the week. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, there used to be a whole lot more North Dakota fans that posted here on a regular basis as well.

Leave a comment:

• JDUBBS1280
    replied
    Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Yeah, it definitely seems like the number of posts have dropped off, even in the past few years. Not even JDUBBS' ridiculous argument a few pages back could propel this thread to 1,000 posts.
    Trying to decide what is more disturbing, your obsession with me or your need to be accepted by others.

Truth is, it wasn't my "argument". I didn't bring it up. I only participated in the discussion. I didn't come out of nowhere and say Minnesota is the "most followed team in North America", it was UND fans who said that about UND. I just disagreed with them.

Had I been the one to come out of nowhere and say such a thing (that the Gophers are the most followed team), I would have gotten chastised by dolts like you. Yet, I haven't seen you criticize the guys from UND that brought this up. Why is that Hoosier?

Is it that you're just flat out obsessed with me, or is it that harping on me makes you feel accepted with other fanbases?

Seriously, sad stuff.

Leave a comment:

• HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
    replied

Yeah, it definitely seems like the number of posts have dropped off, even in the past few years. Not even JDUBBS' ridiculous argument a few pages back could propel this thread to 1,000 posts.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    It feels like that used to be the norm back when I first started posting...
    Especially these threads. I remember almost getting to a third a few times.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
    Has there ever been a series thread that got locked because it got to 1000 posts?

Because this one is getting in towards that realm.
    It feels like that used to be the norm back when I first started posting...

Leave a comment:

• Red Cows
    replied

Has there ever been a series thread that got locked because it got to 1000 posts?

Because this one is getting in towards that realm.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

SHOCKED that Shibrowski isn't playing...just shocked

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Minnesota lines stay the same.

*******http://i45.tinypic.com/2585kc5.jpg********

Leave a comment:

• gopheritall
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    *******http://i46.tinypic.com/nzrfhw.jpg********
    LOL!

Leaving for the game in 10 minutes. I guess Whioux fans can always use the tickets from tonight for Culvers...

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

25 Mitch MacMillan–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo
    16 Mark MacMillan–27 Carter Rowney–15 Michael Parks
    9 Drake Caggiula–28 Stephane Pattyn–19 Rocco Grimaldi
    8 Dan Senkbeil–17 Colton St. Clair–11 Derek Rodwell

2 Andrew MacWilliam–5 Nick Mattson
    18 Dillon Simpson–20 Joe Gleason
    4 Derek Forbort–24 Jordan Schmaltz

31 Zane Gothberg
    33 Clarke Saunders

Well, I guess we'll get to see what St. Clair and Gothberg get to do. Personally, I don't know if St. Clair is a good fit on the 4th line. If we're not going to pair Grimaldi with two high end finishers, I would prefer to see St. Clair with Grimaldi and Caggiula...that line was pretty strong earlier in the season.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
    I don't go to Culvers very often. Any Whioux fans want my tickets from last night for some free Culvers?
    *******http://i46.tinypic.com/nzrfhw.jpg********

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Originally posted by Koho View Post
    By the way, watching the Eagan goalie, I think since the Goph don't get to play outside today, in the spirit of Hockey Day in MN, Wilcox should wear a stocking cap over his helmet.
    Watched that game. Where's that Gleinke kid going? Looked like a man among boys out there. Silly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X