X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    He actually wound up with like a 145 or something like that...whatever borderline genius is. He was a very smart guy, and got an engineering degree from Minnesota.
    Yeah, I scored a 149.... And what did I do with it???? Became a cop/ now a business owner - FOR DUMB - right? So what kind of law do you practice?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Yeah, I know a lot of the guys that used to post on here religiously, are now on SS. I don't ever go over to GPL, but I would imagine that is probably true over there as well.
    This. I rarely hit the score update threads on here like in the past. I usually am camped out in the GPL Live Chat for games.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

It seems apparent that Kyle Rau will be bald in five years.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    Lol
    He actually wound up with like a 145 or something like that...whatever borderline genius is. He was a very smart guy, and got an engineering degree from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Happy View Post
    Things really started to drop off when each team got it's own forum, and many fans only post at home.
    Yeah, I know a lot of the guys that used to post on here religiously, are now on SS. I don't ever go over to GPL, but I would imagine that is probably true over there as well.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    I'll answer with a short story.

When I was a Junior in High School, as part of our Math class, we took an IQ test. My buddy, a big Gopher fan (eventually went to Minnesota), and I were always very competitive back and forth with grades and such. Anyway, we take the IQ test, and a couple weeks later we get the results (back when these things actually used to take time).

FS23: Hey, what did you get on your IQ test?
    Buddy: Better than you
    FS23: (laughs) I haven't even checked my score yet. Seriously, what did you get?
    Buddy: I got a 4.0!

Lol

Leave a comment:

• Happy
    replied

Yeah, that's what I was remembering as well. Of course, the threads started a whole lot earlier than game week, and there was a whole lot more back and forth during the week. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, there used to be a whole lot more North Dakota fans that posted here on a regular basis as well.
    Things really started to drop off when each team got it's own forum, and many fans only post at home.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

fS23 how much brain damage do you need to have in order to be a Whiox fan?
    I'll answer with a short story.

When I was a Junior in High School, as part of our Math class, we took an IQ test. My buddy, a big Gopher fan (eventually went to Minnesota), and I were always very competitive back and forth with grades and such. Anyway, we take the IQ test, and a couple weeks later we get the results (back when these things actually used to take time).

FS23: Hey, what did you get on your IQ test?
    Buddy: Better than you
    FS23: (laughs) I haven't even checked my score yet. Seriously, what did you get?
    Buddy: I got a 4.0!

Leave a comment:

• skiumah2
    replied

I sure hope you understand that I'm joking.
    Is there any other Whioux fans out there? I always enjoy FS23's takes but it's getting a little boring hearing from the same guy. Especially when that guy doesn't stir the pot like many of them. Paging cross cheque, willy and Dirty. Is there a fresh snowfall for prime snowmobiling or something? Let me provide some motivation. Pretend JDubbs insulted your history and your lack of native North Dakotans on your roster. Feel the hate. Embrace it!

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    Have a feeling tonight will be much closer.
    What kind of Fawked up childhood do you have to have to be a Yankees fan???? Which brings up another question.... fS23 how much brain damage do you need to have in order to be a Whiox fan?

- not sure what happened, but that was not the quote I was attempting to quote....

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

I know man
    Good. Hopefully tonight's game lives up to the rivalry. Good luck to your Gophers, although I'm not sure if they need it.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    I know man

Leave a comment:

• JDUBBS1280
    replied

Have a feeling tonight will be much closer.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Ha you kill me..... Tell you Whiox to put on their big girl panties and bring it.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    It wouldn't hurt.
    Ha you kill me..... Tell your Whiox to put on their big girl panties and bring it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X