Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    The only thing that the UND team will be celebrating is their four month sobriety this weekend.

    5-0 on Friday, 13-1 on Saturday. UND scores an empty-better because Wilcox got bored, switched sticks and played on Bjugstad's line. Wilcox gets a hat-trick and still makes 24 saves.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      Whioux will make it deep in to the playoffs to meet us? Nah.
      Oh it's a brave new world for tGoofs after not making the NCAAs for three years and missing the F5 for two they make it the tourney and the fans are all **** and vinegar, carry on and hope the fair weather doesn't change for the fans.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Will be cool to say I went to the last game in the intense part of the rivalry (assuming they don't meet in the playoffs).
        Which is almost inevitable, is it not?
        AF 99

        M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

        Comment


        • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

          Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
          The only thing that the UND team will be celebrating is their four month sobriety this weekend.

          5-0 on Friday, 13-1 on Saturday. UND scores an empty-better because Wilcox got bored, switched sticks and played on Bjugstad's line. Wilcox gets a hat-trick and still makes 24 saves.
          The sobriety is bound to come to an end (I am sure it has already, BTW). After UND slaughters the gophs at home, the streets downtown will be strewn with furniture and all manner of small engine lawn care implements. The gutters shall be deluged with the urine of the conquering marauders! (Don't worry Haula is invited too).
          I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

          Comment


          • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

            Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
            The sobriety is bound to come to an end (I am sure it has already, BTW). After UND slaughters the gophs at home, the streets downtown will be strewn with furniture and all manner of small engine lawn care implements. The gutters shall be deluged with the urine of the conquering marauders! (Don't worry Haula is invited too).
            We won't even go into the stench that you Nodakians bring with you...it takes weeks for Mariucci to recover.
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

            USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

            Everything is Hill's fault.....

            "Hakstol you hack!!!!"

            Comment


            • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

              Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
              The sobriety is bound to come to an end (I am sure it has already, BTW). After UND slaughters the gophs at home, the streets downtown will be strewn with furniture and all manner of small engine lawn care implements. The gutters shall be deluged with the urine of the conquering marauders! (Don't worry Haula is invited too).
              They will be lead by 2 of your finest fans, be proud.

              *******http://www.almightyphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redneck.jpg********

              Comment


              • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                Edit: Coach GPot was on 93X today. He said the rivalry will pick up again in 2 years and will have a series every other year.
                Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                Good to hear, I love this series.

                The atmosphere is always playoff-like when the Gophers and the team formerly known as the Sioux play.
                tDon basically said the same thing on the radio show last night. The next couple years are booked solid, but after that, they're going to try to schedule UND two out of four years. Don't know if it will be every other year, 2 on/2 off, or what, but that is the plan for now, at least.

                Comment


                • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                  Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                  Whioux will make it deep in to the playoffs to meet us? Nah.
                  Indeed. Minnesota rarely makes the playoffs much less goes deep into the playoffs lately, so it's not likely to happen.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

                  Comment


                  • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                    Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    We won't even go into the stench that you Nodakians bring with you...it takes weeks for Mariucci to recover.
                    That's the Sexpanther you are smelling. Made with bits of real panther. It's a formidable scent.. stings the nostrils. But 60% of the time, it works every time.

                    But seriously, I know how you feel. You should have smelled the X at the final five Sioux/Gopher game last year. Wowzers! It was as if every Gopher fan and player loaded up their panties at about the same time. Lots of watery eyed Goph fans that night... probably from the smell.
                    I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

                    Comment


                    • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                      Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      They will be lead by 2 of your finest fans, be proud.

                      *******http://www.almightyphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redneck.jpg********
                      Fargo, though. Give us that, at least.

                      Comment


                      • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                        Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Fargo, though. Give us that, at least.
                        Generous of you but my neighbors don't have that many teeth.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

                        Comment


                        • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                          Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
                          That's the Sexpanther you are smelling. Made with bits of real panther. It's a formidable scent.. stings the nostrils. But 60% of the time, it works every time.

                          But seriously, I know how you feel. You should have smelled the X at the final five Sioux/Gopher game last year. Wowzers! It was as if every Gopher fan and player loaded up their panties at about the same time. Lots of watery eyed Goph fans that night... probably from the smell.
                          I think Minnesota got the last laugh this past season, a la 2007 for UND. Certainly does not take away from the amazing Wheeler goal though. Ladies and gentlemen, Blake Wheeler!

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK8Q2BJ_CPQ

                          Comment


                          • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                            Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
                            But seriously, I know how you feel. You should have smelled the X at the final five Sioux/Gopher game last year. Wowzers! It was as if every Gopher fan and player loaded up their panties at about the same time. Lots of watery eyed Goph fans that night... probably from the smell.
                            Speaking of that game...that was one of the two hockey games where I was laughing at the results. The other game was the 2011 Frozen Four Semi Final nightcap...
                            tUMD Hockey

                            "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                            Comment


                            • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                              Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              Speaking of that game...that was one of the two hockey games where I was laughing at the results. The other game was the 2011 Frozen Four Semi Final nightcap...
                              Turnabout is fair play given how often I, and I'm certain Gopher fans, have laughed at the result of UMD games. Also your jersey sucks.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

                              Comment


                              • Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

                                Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Turnabout is fair play given how often I, and I'm certain Gopher fans, have laughed at the result of UMD games. Also your jersey sucks.
                                That is why I bought the jersey because it's so awful its great.
                                tUMD Hockey

                                "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X