X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purpleinnebraska
    replied
    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

For me, when these 2 play, it's like Alien vs. Predator ("Whoever wins, we all lose"), but I admit, that was one very entertaining game, exciting, well-played game. Now, you guys can go back to whining about how you both played like crap, and you should have won by 11 goals.

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

This Gopher team couldn't have beaten mites tonight, pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Poetic and great ending to the rivalry. Holy Sh*. I'm exhausted from watching. What a *ing game.

Congrats to the Whioux for a helluva game. I'm having trouble finding the words to describe how great a game this was.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    Nice tie but from a gopher perspective it might be their worst game of the year.
    I see what you did there.

Not happy with a tie.

Leave a comment:

• Koho
    replied

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    Nice tie but from a gopher perspective it might be their worst game of the year.
    My thought exactly. They couldn't have beaten a team of fetuses. UND played great. If MN had managed to put in at least two minutes of even sub-par play, they could have won by 17.

Leave a comment:

• 4four4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Funny watching Dippsy McStupid living vicariously through UND. Go Jan!!

Gophers need a 3rd period like they had last night or it's splitsville.

Leave a comment:

• 4four4
    replied

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    No. I go to the University of Denver for law school. I got my doctorate at CU. I went to North Dakota for undergrad, and grew up in Minot.

My brother does oil and gas law up in Bismarck.
    Are you a DU season ticket holder?

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    She is a smart woman ;-)
    Yeah, she went to school down in the Cities, and learned to hate the cold.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    I have a house and family down in Colorado. I think my wife might kill me if we moved up to North Dakota.
    She is a smart woman ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Interesting - why didn't you go to UND for law school?
    I have a house and family down in Colorado. I think my wife might kill me if we moved up to North Dakota.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    No. I go to the University of Denver for law school. I got my doctorate at CU. I went to North Dakota for undergrad, and grew up in Minot.

Interesting - why didn't you go to UND for law school?

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Funny - I take it you go to UND? As a Gopher die hard fan and BSU Alum - acouple of years ago I thought about going to UND for oil and gas law..... But just couldn't stomach being associated with the Whioux.

Leave a comment:

• GopherBigGuy911
    replied
    I'm only in law school. I go part time at night. I'm a history professor.
    Funny - I take it you go to UND? As a Gopher die hard fan and BSU Alum - acouple of years ago I thought about going to UND for oil and gas law..... But just couldn't stomach being associated with the Whioux.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Yeah, I scored a 149.... And what did I do with it???? Became a cop/ now a business owner - FOR DUMB - right? So what kind of law do you practice?
    I'm only in law school (have about 1.5 years left). I go part time at night. I'm a history professor.

I really enjoy elder law and labor law...I could see myself doing either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X