Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBC Sports is Proud to Present "The Alliance": Providence at Lowell

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
    I know that most of the students live in Mass or New Hampshire, but classes don't start until next week, so the student section will probably be small. I'm hoping the Alumni and locals come out so the Tsongas doesn't look like a ghost town tomorrow night on National* Cable TV.

I have to work late so I won't be at the game until around 7:30.

*That most people don't get on their cable systems!
    I honestly thought most people get NBCSN as part of the package?
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Fun game to be at, very impressed with the job Lowell did to get such a good, large crowd. And for a change, they won in front of that crowd.

Gillies is good. Very very very good.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Gillies is the real deal. Had all of us very nervous for most of the game. Was a pretty fun game to watch.

Pretty good crowd for a Thursday, hopefully the cameras picked up on that, given that the more full side was underneath the primary cameras.

On to BU!
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
        X