X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rover
    replied
    Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    I really didn't get that vibe at all. Parker said he felt very badly for his captain and commented on what a great player he is or something to that effect.

I have no idea if Parker has lost his guys or not, but I don't think there was anything in the press conference that would tell us that.
    I didn't see the press conference but read some of the comments and it does seem as Jacques said which was he seemed bored or disinterested. Didn't he blabber something about I don't know what to think this hasn't happened before. Great...

Will also cut Megan some slack. Nice to know some of the players still care because you wouldn't always know that by watching them play.

PS - The question of whether he's lost his players was answered awhile ago. Not sure how much more evidence you need.

Leave a comment:

• northeastern
    replied
    Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Part II

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    To be (in 3 weeks) 22 year old FR Sean Robertson laughs at your assertion that FR aren't of legal drinking age.
    ..kittens, all of them..

http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/...im_Frisby.aspx

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Merrimack really is playing well. They are maturing for sure (by maturing I mean their seniors are probably getting very close to their 25th birthdays and their freshmen are almost legal drinking age finally).
    To be (in 3 weeks) 22 year old FR Sean Robertson laughs at your assertion that FR aren't of legal drinking age.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
    I hope the game DOES NOT get cancelled. MC is playing well, Marotta was a wall last weekend, and BU appears to be in a funk.
    Merrimack really is playing well. They are maturing for sure (by maturing I mean their seniors are probably getting very close to their 25th birthdays and their freshmen are almost legal drinking age finally).

Leave a comment:

• RENCEB
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Generally speaking I apply the Tom Hanks "there's no crying" routine to all sports (as it should be),....
    ....and the Army QB after this years Army-Navy tilt gets a pass on this one too.

I hope the game DOES NOT get cancelled. MC is playing well, Marotta was a wall last weekend, and BU appears to be in a funk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X