This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    and certainly not something that's going to show up in a Globe headline....
    Don't be so bold.... 50/50 that Mary is on the phone now with an alum/women's activist trying to work in a story
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Part II

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Don't be so bold.... 50/50 that Mary is on the phone now with an alum/women's activist trying to work in a story
      Imagine if an innocent child stumbled onto the ice while he was sprinting at the Harvard player... this team is out of control!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        I wonder if Mary is still on maternity leave. She does love to work those phones! Fantastic gal. Fantastic.

Give the girl credit she did the digging and got some documents and reported on them. It's not her fault the tin-foil hats don't know how to read. Oh and for the record, I believe you, Colby "Carl Everett" Cohen. Really.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Ronan gets the nod to play this weekend. Glad to see it, the kid's been working and practicing for this long and been passed over repeatedly. Id; rather go down with a less talented guy who keeps working in practice with no light at the end of the tunnel than a guy who makes selfish and harmful plays repeatedly despite continual discipline.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Oh and by the way, if this happens, you guys just pack your bags to Pittsburgh early ok?

East Regional (Providence):
            16 Boston University vs. 1 Quinnipiac
            9 Yale vs. 8 St. Cloud State
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• "Studies have shown that when men are not able to act out against women, they will transfer that aggression towards men"

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Give the girl credit she did the digging and got some documents and reported on them.....
              She lost me when she plagerized her first article and sensationalized it. Not my fault she did it.

You see what you want here.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                since this is 100% on-ice behavior...
                It has to go a little bit beyond this. I mean, I'm sure there have been conversations between Parker and Privitera between Monday and today. My guess is that Privitera didn't exhibit the proper amount of remorse or recognition of what a bonehead he's been and that exacerbated his punishment. Totally speculation on my part, but I feel confident there's some element of this in this situation.
                Go BU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  Oh and by the way, if this happens, you guys just pack your bags to Pittsburgh early ok?

East Regional (Providence):
                  16 Boston University vs. 1 Quinnipiac
                  9 Yale vs. 8 St. Cloud State
                  Ha!
                  Whomever it is gets this bracket winner in the semi's is a 9 goal favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    Colby "Carl Everett" Cohen
                    This made my day.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      Ronan gets the nod to play this weekend. Glad to see it, the kid's been working and practicing for this long and been passed over repeatedly. Id; rather go down with a less talented guy who keeps working in practice with no light at the end of the tunnel than a guy who makes selfish and harmful plays repeatedly despite continual discipline.
                      Don't know Parker's tendencies for stuff like this, but wouldn't surprise me if he dresses but doesn't see the ice (at least in the first game).

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Don't know Parker's tendencies for stuff like this, but wouldn't surprise me if he dresses but doesn't see the ice (at least in the first game).
                        And play 11 forwards? Doubt it. He may get less playing time, but I can't see him actively playing only 11 guys for a full game, especially on a short week of rest.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I thought he would be the 6th dman, but even so, I've seen York dress a forward and never play them.

Comment

I thought he would be the 6th dman, but even so, I've seen York dress a forward and never play them.
                            If Parker did things the way York did them I don't think we'd be having this conversation.

Comment

If he was sixth D, he'd be even more likely to play, as 5 D for a full game is not realistic. 11 forwards for a full game is more manageable, but still a bad idea.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Good article asking the question if Parker's lost control. Kind of down the middle, lets you assume your own side of a water cooler talk.

http://excalibursportspage.com/2013/...ut-of-control/
                                Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Working...
                                X