This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Part II

Have to wonder if the league will once again hand down a suspension.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Is that Ray Lewis Retirement Party Billboard still up? Time to change the name on it.....
      Last edited by Tater; 02-11-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
        Here's hoping for a modest 2 game winning streak...Right the ship fellas!
        Looks like you posted this before the game, but wasn't BU's last game the Pot loss to NU?

BTW, I finally took mookie's advice and called Brownie. Left him a message saying what a great job I think Parker is doing and that he should be given a contract extension...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Looks like you posted this before the game, but wasn't BU's last game the Pot loss to NU?

BTW, I finally took mookie's advice and called Brownie. Left him a message saying what a great job I think Parker is doing and that he should be given a contract extension...
          mookie hates you!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Let the drinking begin!
            Bugs Bunny - 96
            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Maybe a few more guys walk out on Parker and Bavis? I could see Noonan, Privitera, and Nieto leaving now. Why stay?
              Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I was hoping for a win tonight and tomorrow . Now I like Merrimack for a 5-1 win. If Bavis has the answers he sure ain't telling anybody. He stinks too.

Comment

I was hoping for a win tonight and tomorrow . Now I like Merrimack for a 5-1 win. If Bavis has the answers he sure ain't telling anybody. He stinks too.
                  game ain't tomorrow... so don't head over there

Comment

Maybe a few more guys walk out on Parker and Bavis? I could see Noonan, Privitera, and Nieto leaving now. Why stay?
                    sure, go play in vegas

Comment

I believe there's another consolation game he could check out tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        game ain't tomorrow... so don't head over there
                        Thanks....for some reason I thought it was tomorrow...the team won't show up regardless...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          I believe there's another consolation game he could check out tomorrow
                          There's a head scratcher for ya. Two frozen fours, an NCAA title game, but no Beanpot.
                          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

How much better is Orsillo that Caron? No contest. Caron and Janney are terrible. Orsillo and Brickley are top notch. There's no doubt in my mind Orsillo could do NHL games at the national level.

Comment

Mmmmm . . . This whiskey is somehow sweeter now that I don't have hockey to worry me any more.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

It's nice to watch two teams who skate hard and that are capable of banking the puck off the glass when they need to clear their zones. It's a simple game when you take the play that's before you...

Comment

Working...
                                X