Spoken like a true, butt hurt steeler yahoo

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Part II

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
      Most likely a mix of both. Let's see since 2001:

10 AFC East championships
      Worst record? 9-7. That happened ONCE
      Average record: 12-4

Playoff record during that time? 17-7. But in a one-and-done tournament, that means they were eleminated seven times; they won three Super Bowls in ten postseason appearances. What does that tell you?
      that once the league forbid bellicheat to....cheat. he has won no (zero!) super bowls.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The pats haven't won another SB because defense isn't as good and offense underperforms. Nothing to do with spygate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          I can't even imagine the noise from the "complainers" on here if we are 7-18 at this point in our second season removed from J.P.
          Was msu right to move on? Whether they picked the right guy is entirely different.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            The pats haven't won another SB because defense isn't as good and offense underperforms. Nothing to do with spygate.
            And because Eli Manning and David Tyree.

P.S. I'm a Jets fan, so for me to say that the Patriots are consistently the best team in the league is painful.
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Jets fan, eh? In that case, watching BU hockey is a reprieve

Comment

Spoken like a true, butt hurt steeler yahoo
                mookie's butt don't hurt! stillers have won 2 SBs since bellicheat won his last.

Comment

so bellicheat is a lousy gm, and he is a lousy coach?

Comment

Nope. Still a good coach but not a great gm

I've said for years he should just focus on coaching

Comment

Jets fan, eh? In that case, watching BU hockey is a reprieve
                      I shouldn't talk about being a Mets fan, either.

I think the reluctance from the pro-Parker crowd (and I understand it) is that, when Parker leaves, there will most likely be some sort of vacuum. Will it be seamless, or will it be a tear-it-down approach? And if it's the latter, we can only look to Huntington Avenue to see how quickly things can fall apart. I don't think BU fans want to be asking themselves if it's going to get back to normal. To use another football analogy, BU is like the Dallas Cowboys. Are they embarrassing? It sure looks that way. But, then again, if you're a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, you are looking up.

And no one wants to see BU become the Chiefs.
                      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

I don't see it that way. There are numerous young, procen coaches who would be interested in the job. That would excite me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                          I shouldn't talk about being a Mets fan, either.

I think the reluctance from the pro-Parker crowd (and I understand it) is that, when Parker leaves, there will most likely be some sort of vacuum. Will it be seamless, or will it be a tear-it-down approach? And if it's the latter, we can only look to Huntington Avenue to see how quickly things can fall apart. I don't think BU fans want to be asking themselves if it's going to get back to normal. To use another football analogy, BU is like the Dallas Cowboys. Are they embarrassing? It sure looks that way. But, then again, if you're a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, you are looking up.

And no one wants to see BU become the Chiefs.
                          w t f?!?!

things can fall apart?!?! from what?? they were never put together!!!

hey, things are bad.. but bu ain't nu. c'mon people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            that once the league forbid bellicheat to....cheat. he has won no (zero!) super bowls.
                            yep, pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              w t f?!?!

things can fall apart?!?! from what?? they were never put together!!!

hey, things are bad.. but bu ain't nu. c'mon people!!!
                              Like I said, don't become the Kansas City Chiefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Of course everyone else is on another level from BC. Everyone knows that. Forget about BC being at the top. The point is to see where BU belongs among the rest of the "signature programs" in college hockey. And clearly, they are right down at the bottom (let's be honest, ND and Miami are stretching it for that term and they are newbies and Ohio State is somewhat of a joke to even include but worth including to show the difference between them and BU is 1 conf tourney title and a NC over 15 years - not a lot, and that's pathetic).

UNH has been consistently better than BU has over the past 15 years.

FWIW, as far as consistency, using the above numbers, guess which team was the least consistent, relying on their best season the most for their point total over the 15 years? Oh yes, it was BU at 89% (just 1 HE tourney title in 2006). Thank God for you guys Miami choked huh?

89% BU
                                71% Ohio State
                                68% DULUTH
                                68% WISC
                                45% MSU
                                45% DU
                                42% MIAMI
                                37% MN
                                36% NOTRE DAME
                                34% MAINE
                                31% Ndak
                                29% UNH
                                29% MICH
                                16% BC
                                That 89% is on the back of barely beating a 4 seed and 2 3 seeds in addition to the osu slaughter (another 4 seed)
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X