This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Part II

Looks like Chris Bourque has impressed and is likely targeted for the 3rd line with Peverly and Chris Kelly.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      Looks like Chris Bourque has impressed and is likely targeted for the 3rd line with Peverly and Chris Kelly.
      Was there a spelling test involved?

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
        Lol. How long before he quits, saying somethng like that he didn't feel like going to practice anymore?
        1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          Was there a spelling test involved?
          has to be one of the top 3 lines...has trouble counting past that
          I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
            Lol. How long before he quits, saying somethng like that he didn't feel like going to practice anymore?
            A couple months after he scores an OT goal to clinch the 2nd most difficult to win trophy his team could claim on Garden ice... so the Presidents Trophy?

(This is the most serious any of my replies to TimP have ever been)

Comment

I hope there is no conditioning test.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Hey... It's the timp!!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Hey... It's the timp!!
                  Short bus tipped over and he escaped...lock your doors and they'll eventually catch him.
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Hey... It's the timp!!
                    The timp's sleeping... well you're just gonna have to wake him up then!

Comment

I didn't realize that Jim Pryor had been ill and in the hospital for quite some time until tonight's broadcast. I'm glad to hear he's home now and hope he continues to get better. There's none like him and he's definitely missed.
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

#3 is not very good.

This team is poorly coached.

They look disinterested.
                        Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

#3 was good. #DownwardSlope
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                            This team is poorly coached.
                            And let's be honest...if there is any "chance" of a change being made, it won't be made if they win a national championship (not to intimate that they can with this team), so in theory this is good, right? I mean, you can't have it both ways. If you think about some of the comments around the middle of April 2009, sprinkled in with the euphoria were comments like "Oh, great, so now he just bought himself ten more years." Does anyone disagree with this???

Comment

Lot of traffic around town tonight. Spent nearly 3 hours in a car for that. Its a long season but right now we're just not very good. Has this team played a decent game since the break?
                              Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                And let's be honest...if there is any "chance" of a change being made, it won't be made if they win a national championship (not to intimate that they can with this team), so in theory this is good, right? I mean, you can't have it both ways. If you think about some of the comments around the middle of April 2009, sprinkled in with the euphoria were comments like "Oh, great, so now he just bought himself ten more years." Does anyone disagree with this???
                                They seems to be getting worse. All of them. Take Myron for example. He started the year flying, crashing the net and being a physical presence. He's disappeared. The Finnish kid was directly responsible for 2 or 3 goals. He's awful. Where's Nieto and Gill???
                                Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X