X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    On a Friday? You must be nuts!
    Not to watch bu lose.

I hear some of the places are opening back up after the crackdown before Election Day!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Part II

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Not to watch bu lose.

I hear some of the places are opening back up after the crackdown before Election Day!
      I've heard there are a number off good establesments in the area!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurl82 View Post
        With Privitera and Noonan already spoken for, which BU defenseman will be this weekend's winner of the Allstate Mayhem Award?
        Anti-Oxident all the way. Or, as I have started to call him, Yuha.
        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Needed that one!

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            Needed that one!
            Hope it's not true, but Parker believes ERod may have broke his hand tonight. Sure looked like he was in a lot of pain and clutching his hand/wrist area as he skated off.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              Hope it's not true, but Parker believes ERod may have broke his hand tonight. Sure looked like he was in a lot of pain and clutching his hand/wrist area as he skated off.
              All around nasty play....ERod was losing his balance and the PC player just finished his check...Far from a dirty play IMHO.
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Was busy drinking far too much vodka. Aside from the score any reports?
                Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                  Was busy drinking far too much vodka. Aside from the score any reports?
                  BU played a flat first period took advantage of PC not taking care of the puck in their own zone to win the game. BU didn't play well and got the win. Really sloppy game from PC...
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    All around nasty play....ERod was losing his balance and the PC player just finished his check...Far from a dirty play IMHO.
                    I couldn't see that play well to tell if it was dirty, the one we were more upset about was on the subsequent shift when a PC player blatantly checked a BU forward in the neck and nothing was called. Oh well, at the end of the day it didn't matter.

Sloppy game from everyone. BU was on Mars for most of the first period but the late goal helped to swing the tide. Wasn't an overall stellar performance, but significantly improved over last weekend.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Didn't see it or listen but I'm hoping this win gets them back on track after the Harvard-NU-UML "swoon". Shorthanded, on the road, and down two early. I would have thought this team might have packed it in...but they didn't. KuDos. Keep winning guys. Awfully quiet over here after the Black Bears wond up the road, no?
                      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                        Awfully quiet over here after the Black Bears wond up the road, no?
                        I'm here, Jacques

Went out after the game (could you blame me?) and was busy this morning...

Comment

By any chance to people know what sections in the lodge and balcony are BU sections for the beanpot?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigRedTerrier View Post
                            By any chance to people know what sections in the lodge and balcony are BU sections for the beanpot?
                            Usually the corner starting in loge 6 I believe

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Gerbe strikes again!!
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                Usually the corner starting in loge 6 I believe
                                Thanks! In that case, if people are interested, there seem to be tickets available near that section on ticketmaster for the semis and some center ice seats for the finals...both of which were listed as sold out a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X