X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    The meltdown wasn't caused by a thread title and the title itself was awesome.
    It was one of those Murphy's Law coincidences (especially seeing as how he got injured) and the second part is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      archive of interview http://www.thepipelineshow.com/media...359954000&sn=8 IMO, it's very interesting.
      Cool interview. Why did they ask style of goalie? Does anyone play stand-up anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Cool interview. Why did they ask style of goalie? Does anyone play stand-up anymore?
        They did indicate that no one did. I have liked that show ever since the first time I listened to them which I think was an interview of Brandon Pirri when he played for Canada East.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just noticed that the women's team picture is on their roster page. It must have been posted this week. The men's team picture is still not up. It seems to be posted later each year.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Perhaps referring to the many incarnations of the butterfly style...
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I just noticed that the women's team picture is on their roster page. It must have been posted this week. The men's team picture is still not up. It seems to be posted later each year.
              I said this before and will say it again-a fine group of young ladies. If I was 45 years younger there are at least a few i would not have minded taking a shot at. Back in the days when I was matriculating-if you could fine a female on campus, you needed a buccal scraping to be absolutely certain.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                If I was 45 years younger there are at least a few i would not have minded taking a shot at.
                LOL you da man Doc!!
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                  LOL you da man Doc!!
                  I of course meant that figuratively and literally. (And I am just hoping Jenny has not looked at this thread.)

Comment

I of course meant that figuratively and literally. (And I am just hoping Jenny has not looked at this thread.)
                    She doesn't even like the window shopping, eh?

Comment

Anyone else think it's silly that men's weights are always listed on rosters and women's aren't? These young women are D1 athletes yet weight is still a taboo. Sort of odd if you think about it.

Comment

She doesn't even like the window shopping, eh?
                        I don't know that I ever met a woman who likes when we comparison shop. I am of the opinion that when you stop looking, you might as well be listed in the Death Thread in the Cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                          Anyone else think it's silly that men's weights are always listed on rosters and women's aren't? These young women are D1 athletes yet weight is still a taboo. Sort of odd if you think about it.
                          Agree-equality should not come with restrictions.

Comment

Agree-equality should not come with restrictions.

I agree with that, but it is hardly worth arguing about. My feeling if there ever was a stink about this, they would stop listing the weight for men rather than add it for women. Some of the female junior teams do list the weight.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-06-2013, 09:42 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                              You made my night

Comment

• Originally posted by babo View Post
                                As HavasuM is coming in for Senior Night, I shall find out what activities are planned and if that Saturday afternoon looks promising I may be able to arrange something. Give me a day or two...
                                I can bring my tables again and will not have to leave in the middle of it. We may need a snowblower to clear out the corner we were in last time assuming there will be a pile in it from maintenance. Not sure how they plow the lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X