X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I make no guarantees, especially if there's a possibility that the women's team could be playing Cornell in the playoffs.
    Get it straight...It's not about you.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      does a loud bell go off in Conn. when the word tailgate is mentioned here
      I read all the time and respond when important

Comment

Puppy!!!! Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
          When did I ever say that it was? Yeesh...

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Even if there's no tailgate or anything, I plan to be there on the air. I know people that work there so I could probably gget a good deal, however, there is a new bakery called the Cookie Factory that is just as good, if not better, and I also have a connection there. Consider it done.
            The Cookie Factory is completely fantastic.

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
            Can you let me know where the Cookie Factory is located in Troy? the wife wants to go... thanks.
            It's a little bit uphill of 15th and Congress. If you're driving up from downtown Troy on Congress Street it's just past the Polytechnic Apartments.
            Last edited by RKarger; 02-04-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Got it! Thanks.

Comment

Time to start asking for suggestions for a new title. There were some suggested at the end of the last thread which were quite good.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  From a tweet by WaP, Jason Kasdorf will be on the Dean Millard and Guy Flaming's Pipeline Show this evening. http://www.thepipelineshow.com/. The tweet says today, as does that listing, but as it says on the top the show is tomorrow, so ...

BTW, an interesting looking Puckman.

(Note also segment 5. Jimmy DeVito is nowhere near Lincoln's lead in penalty minutes despite all of the fights.)
                  archive of interview http://www.thepipelineshow.com/media...359954000&sn=8 IMO, it's very interesting.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-05-2013, 12:40 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                    It's early but this one looks like it's going to win USCHO Post of the Year.
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Time to start asking for suggestions for a new title. There were some suggested at the end of the last thread which were quite good.
                      RPI Hockey 2012-13 Part VI: Get it straight...it's not about you!!!!
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post

BTW, did I miss parts IV and V?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Too bad most posts make sense, otherwise I'd say, to throw a rittre Engrish into mix:

RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Use Rogic When Posting

For something better, since the team needs to play one game at a time:

RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: One Post at a Time

Although I did see the team T-shirts, but I can't, for the life of me, remember what was on them...

Comment

RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III(a): There Might Be Even More Math Involved!

(subtly referring to our quest for program win # 1,000 and also alluding to Pairwise calculations if.....)

Be very careful not to spell "Math" with an "e" instead of an "a" however!

Or RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Will Program Wins Exceed Thread Max This Season? Stay Tuned...."
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III(a): There Might Be Even More Math Involved!

(subtly referring to our quest for program win # 1,000 and also alluding to Pairwise calculations if.....)

Be very careful not to spell "Math" with an "e" instead of an "a" however!

Or RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Will Program Wins Exceed Thread Max This Season? Stay Tuned...."
                              Not bad after you editted the post.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                                We co-own this...

Comment

Working...
                                X