X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
    That looks like a great non-conf. schedule. It is disappointing that there will be only 4 NC home games, but three of them are against excellent competition.
    This year, we only had 5 at home, and last year the same. It does surprise me, though, that we wouldn't have BU at home. Perhaps Hicks and Dumas(s) chased away Jack Parker for good?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      I never need much of a reason to tailgate....I'd bet Babo, Aspy and others might be any easy sell. FD might even be willing to bring his Sharpie again.
      As HavasuM is coming in for Senior Night, I shall find out what activities are planned and if that Saturday afternoon looks promising I may be able to arrange something. Give me a day or two...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        As HavasuM is coming in for Senior Night, I shall find out what activities are planned and if that Saturday afternoon looks promising I may be able to arrange something. Give me a day or two...
        does a loud bell go off in Conn. when the word tailgate is mentioned here
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I make no guarantees, especially if there's a possibility that the women's team could be playing Cornell in the playoffs.

Comment

Thank you! I appreciate the interest. we are very good cooks. Desserts chile appetizers you name it.

Comment

Count me in for the tailgate if it happens. I will stick with the boxes of Bella Napoli goodies that seemed to go over well. And babo, I will bring the puppy so you can experience the madness first hand.
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

From a tweet by WaP, Jason Kasdorf will be on the Dean Millard and Guy Flaming's Pipeline Show this evening. http://www.thepipelineshow.com/. The tweet says today, as does that listing, but as it says on the top the show is tomorrow, so ...

BTW, an interesting looking Puckman.

(Note also segment 5. Jimmy DeVito is nowhere near Lincoln's lead in penalty minutes despite all of the fights.)
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                  Count me in for the tailgate if it happens. I will stick with the boxes of Bella Napoli goodies that seemed to go over well. And babo, I will bring the puppy so you can experience the madness first hand.
                  If you are bringing anything from Bella Napoli (and it could be anything from there at all) it might just be the enticement we need to take the drive up. We could never drive by that place after dinner without stopping-my favorite there was soemthing they call the "bourbon soaked peach".
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    If you are bringing anything from Bella Napoli (and it could be anything from there at all) it might just be the enticement we need to take the drive up. We could never drive by that place after dinner without stopping-my favorite there was soemthing they call the "bourbon soaked peach".
                    Even if there's no tailgate or anything, I plan to be there on the air. I know people that work there so I could probably gget a good deal, however, there is a new bakery called the Cookie Factory that is just as good, if not better, and I also have a connection there. Consider it done.
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      If Bella Napoli is what it takes to get you here, consider it done.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        Even if there's no tailgate or anything, I plan to be there on the air. I know people that work there so I could probably gget a good deal, however, there is a new bakery called the Cookie Factory that is just as good, if not better, and I also have a connection there. Consider it done.
                        You take Cookie Factory, I will take Bella Napoli, and Doc will take both and our blood sugar levels after

Comment

You take Cookie Factory, I will take Bella Napoli, and Doc will take both and our blood sugar levels after

If Doc brings the insulin pump, it's a deal.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            If Doc brings the insulin pump, it's a deal.
                            You would have to thank the bakeries before the start of each period that night for your over the top sugar high calls of the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Can you let me know where the Cookie Factory is located in Troy? the wife wants to go... thanks.

Comment

If Bella Napoli is what it takes to get you here, consider it done.
                                For most of the late 80's and all through the 90's and into the early 00's it was Verdile's for Veal Parm and then on to Bella napoli to stock up and supply section 6 Row K (we had seats 9-13 most years). Giant cookies, Napoleans, eclairs, etc. and usually a bottle of Cream Sherry(Harvey's). Every game was a winner-even when we lost. There was at that time another bakery downtown-?Vanilla Bean-but nothing compared to the selection at Bella Napoli.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X