X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
    Grabbed a copy of the Tentative 2013-14 schedule at the 50/50 table tonight. Out of Conference games @Sacred Heart in Bridgeport at Harbor Yard, @BC, @BU, home vs. Sacred Heart, Home vs. UNH, @Mercyhurst for 2, home vs. Denver for 2, home vs. USA U18 team, @Minnesota Tourny, and the Mayors Cup at TUC.
    Interesting. So the rumors of us playing BC at MSG are false, or did you just assume it was @BC?

Good to see us playing the USNTDP U18 team, also Denver at home.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Interesting. So the rumors of us playing BC at MSG are false, or did you just assume it was @BC?

Good to see us playing the USNTDP U18 team, also Denver at home.
      On the sheet it says @Boston College Sunday October 13 time TBD. The Sacred Heart game is the 12th of October at Harbor Yard.
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

If nobody scans a copy of the schedule in the next few days and posts it, I will add the dates to these out of conference games.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          On the sheet it says @Boston College Sunday October 13 time TBD. The Sacred Heart game is the 12th of October at Harbor Yard.
          Too bad. I really would have liked us to play at MSG, but playing them is good in any case.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We are back up to being a TUC again. Now let us stay there and get a few more comparison wins.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That. Was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                Playing Sacred Heart home and away is kind of strange, but HY is only 12 miles from my house so I'll be happy to get an early season glimpse at a team that may compete for an upper echelon slot in the ECAC. I wouldn't bet completely against MSG yet as playing early season games back-to-back in Bridgeport and Boston also seems a bit unusual. On the other hand, playing a warm-up here and then hopping on I-95 for the one hour drive into Manhattan makes a bit more sense.

Comment

Great weekend for us but I am a little scared of how good Kazzy has been lately. If he keeps playing this way I am fearful we may lose him early to the Jets. He made some really good saves tonight but also give credit to his D who save at least two goals from going in. I can remember at least one where it was a wide open net and some how the D kept it out. I think it was in the first period. Again awesome weekend for us and I hope we keep it up. Do have to say I think Haggs may be trying a bit to hard these past two games instead of just going out and playing hockey. Could be the reason he was shut out on the score sheet. Just my opinion.

Comment

I'm completely OK with reliving this Groundhog's Day over and over again. That was glorious.
                    Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Ed Weaver on the DC game http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

According to the ECAC website,

The home team used the momentum from a sold-out crowd of more than 5,200 at its annual 'Big Red Freakout' to silence the Big Green offensive for the first time in 48 total games with a 3-0 victory. [emphasis added]
                        For some reason, I got the impression from reading the score thread that people who were at the game estimated the crowd at around 4,800?

and not a single word about the Pep Band. I thought lots of Pep Band alumni traveled to Troy to play with the Band during BRF?
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          According to the ECAC website,

For some reason, I got the impression from reading the score thread that people who were at the game estimated the crowd at around 4,800?

and not a single word about the Pep Band. I thought lots of Pep Band alumni traveled to Troy to play with the Band during BRF?
                          IIRC, since the renovations the HFH seats fewer than 5000.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
                            I believe our great coach has got to prove something this weekend. He has the goalie, the underclassment "are the best" Prove you can coach. You need 2 wins. Get off you tube put on your big boy pants and win TWO
                            I'm starting to think these motivational posts from Beman are starting to really do the trick.
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              IIRC, since the renovations the HFH seats fewer than 5000.
                              How many in the luxury boxes?
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                                Great weekend for us but I am a little scared of how good Kazzy has been lately. If he keeps playing this way I am fearful we may lose him early to the Jets. He made some really good saves tonight but also give credit to his D who save at least two goals from going in. I can remember at least one where it was a wide open net and some how the D kept it out. I think it was in the first period. Again awesome weekend for us and I hope we keep it up. Do have to say I think Haggs may be trying a bit to hard these past two games instead of just going out and playing hockey. Could be the reason he was shut out on the score sheet. Just my opinion.
                                The Jets need a QB not a goaltender Although I thought Tebow should have played. I don't believe Winnipeg will pull Kazzie out of here because he is clearly make progress with our great coach. If he wasn't playing and/or getting lit up, that would be clearly a different story. Haggs will be fine, he is a warrior. Enjoyed the beers with you and the Mrs. at rec room.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X