X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    Have you never heard of subtitles?
    They're not saying anything there, either. Only a voice says something.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Like the one in your head that tells you to post stuff like this?
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

The verb "to say" has both a literal and a figurative meaning.

RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: There Will Be Grammar Involved
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          The verb "to say" has both a literal and a figurative meaning.

RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: There Will Be Grammar Involved
          And watch that thread have more math than this one.

Speaking of math, we could sure use some help from some of our previous opponents on Friday to make us a TUC.

Comment

I cannot believe I am reading some of this stuff. Or is it that i am just not following what i am seeing being said?
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Speaking of math, we could sure use some help from some of our previous opponents on Friday to make us a TUC.
              But more important is to beat Union. Furthermore becoming a TUC is only a first step.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

But more important is to beat Union. Furthermore becoming a TUC is only a first step.
                It's still a step. As Coach Appert keeps reminding everyone: One day at a time, one step at a time. If we look forward to something else, a step will catch us by surprise.

Comment

It's still a step. As Coach Appert keeps reminding everyone: One day at a time, one step at a time. If we look forward to something else, a step will catch us by surprise.
                  But we have no influence in Friday's results.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

But we have no influence in Friday's results.
                    We didn't have much of any influence when we were waiting to see if we'd make the tournament in 2011, either. Things can happen. It does take some fortune at times, and obviously we can help ourselves even more by winning, but what if that doesn't happen?

Comment

We didn't have much of any influence when we were waiting to see if we'd make the tournament in 2011, either. Things can happen. It does take some fortune at times, and obviously we can help ourselves even more by winning, but what if that doesn't happen?
                      If we don't win, then we don't deserve to be there. I don't want to get into a tournament only to play one game.
                      Lets win and get in the right way.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        If we don't win, then we don't deserve to be there. I don't want to get into a tournament only to play one game.
                        Lets win and get in the right way.
                        I want to see us score a goal after about 3 1/2 NCAA games without one. Then I will worry about a win.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Meaningless.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Bennett before today's practice: "I don't think we've dominated them [RPI]. I think we've had a lot of puck luck. I think we've had some fortunate bounces, too. It's just kind of gone our way. I expect a team that's ready to play. "

http://kiwi6.com/file/45q0etrynb

Comment

By the way, thanks to those who offered kind words on the Appert interview. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                                Bennett before today's practice: "I don't think we've dominated them [RPI]. I think we've had a lot of puck luck. I think we've had some fortunate bounces, too. It's just kind of gone our way. I expect a team that's ready to play. "

http://kiwi6.com/file/45q0etrynb
                                That sounds like a kind way of saying-"We've won most of the time lately and we want to continue doing so." Hockey players and coaches are gracious if nothing else-especially while they are out there beating your brains in and bashing you up against the boards.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X