X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    That combo or adding Dumas into the mix will make for an uphill battle for us. I never thought I would yearn for the days of Pierre Belanger!
    As much as I thought that the refs were lousy when I was at RPI, they seem to be getting worse. There are just too many refs who seem to want to be noticed and make an impact on the game. It just shouldn't be that way.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-24-2013, 07:39 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
      GAG
      RPI Got A Goalie good job Seth! I know others on this sight, less enlighten ones think 3 goalies is a good thing. Good thing you don't coach.
      Is this English?
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

http://www.withoutapeer.com/2013/01/...ayors-cup.html

First Governor, now this. When are they going to do the Dog Catcher's Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          http://www.withoutapeer.com/2013/01/...ayors-cup.html

First Governor, now this. When are they going to do the Dog Catcher's Cup?
          Do you know how big that is? It looks like one of those cheap trophies they give just for participating.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just listening to Schott on Fox Sports 980, there will be a shootout in case the game is tied after 65 minutes.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Just listening to Schott on Fox Sports 980, there will be a shootout in case the game is tied after 65 minutes.
              *double facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                *****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-82E6iBwap2o/UPKe4qpv5NI/AAAAAAAAF9A/cyY3w3CAGOI/s1600/darth-vader-no.jpg******
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Ahead of Saturday's big game in Albany, I chatted with Seth Appert. He talks about his team's improvement, Union's success vs RPI, some of his players who could be factors on Saturday night, and more.

To see what he had to say, go here: http://t.co/vzP2m6BY

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                    Ahead of Saturday's big game in Albany, I chatted with Seth Appert. He talks about his team's improvement, Union's success vs RPI, some of his players who could be factors on Saturday night, and more.

He isn't saying anything. We have to read it.

Cool interview. Although I'm sure many of the RPI folk are used to the answers he gave, it's quite informative; you did a good job with this.

Comment

Nice interview.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

He isn't saying anything. We have to read it.
                        Isn't that exactly what rdf8585 wrote? "to see what he had to say" ??
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Good work...clear and concise.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            Isn't that exactly what rdf8585 wrote? "to see what he had to say" ??
                            How can you see what someone says, though? The last time I checked, Coach Appert doesn't use sign language, unless he's trying to explain a hockey intelligence quotient deficiency to one of the league's fine employees...

Comment

How can you see what someone says, though? The last time I checked, Coach Appert doesn't use sign language, unless he's trying to explain a hockey intelligence quotient deficiency to one of the league's fine employees...
                              Doesn't the written language allow one to "see" what was said?

Oh, never mind!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How can you see what someone says, though?
                                Have you never heard of subtitles?
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X