This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayors cup 5 days before Xmas I don't like that neither will attendance

QUOTE=RPIcrank;5627249]Interesting that RPI is playing at BC next year. Any chance this game ends up as part of the Madison Square Garden event?

Also, question on the PWR rankings, does a team's performance in the last 16 or so games carry heavier weight? I recall this being the case in the past but I think the formula may have been changed. If games later in the season are weighted heavier RPI would be a big beneficiary. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Another tough one tonight. No mention in the article about Tinordi-will really need him out there.
      Best of luck to his recovery , hopefully he's fully healed by next seasons first game
      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
        Best of luck to his recovery , hopefully he's fully healed by next seasons first game
        Do you know what happened to him? Thuis is the first that I have heard that whatever it was is season-ending.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I don't feel like finding the post on yesterday's game thread where we said that Laliberte hasn't done much recently (or something like that). He ended with three assists yesterday. http://collegehockeystats.net/1213/boxes/mrenstl1.f08
          good weekend for Lali. Last night they had taken away his 2nd assist (on Hagg's goal). Bit of a milestone (if he can get it) getting very close for Nicky Bailen. With his 5pt wknd, he's now at 96 career points....of course, 16 of those were with BG.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post

What??

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              good weekend for Lali. Last night they had taken away his 2nd assist (on Hagg's goal). Bit of a milestone (if he can get it) getting very close for Nicky Bailen. With his 5pt wknd, he's now at 96 career points....of course, 16 of those were with BG.
              You mean JL did not have a 1 goal and 5 assist weekend? I thought he had 3 assists against SLU and 1 Goal and 2 assists tongiht.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                What??
                SA indicated in his pregame interview at Clarkson that Tinordi had a knee injury of undetermined severity. We can only hope-the best knews would be that this is nothing or at worse a miknor 1st degree sprain without any sort of tear. But eveything is on the table with a knee-from what i had just mentioned all the way up through a medial meniscus tear, a medial collateral tear, posterior cruciate and perhaps the worst would be an anterior cruciate tear. The smart thing was getting him off the ice immediately-and not risking further injury. When he gets back to Troy an MRI and a complete physical exam by a good orthopedic surgeon should give them the information they need. Knees heal-but we could be talking about a few days to a week or two-or in th eworst case scenario, 12-18 months. Fingers crossed here-i did not see the injury as i did not subscribe to the video feed for the SLU game.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Is there a title for the next installment? RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Just Win, Baby

Doc, thanks for diagnosis options... did anyone who saw the game in person or see the SLU feed have a comment?
                  Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                    Is there a title for the next installment? RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Just Win, Baby

Doc, thanks for diagnosis options... did anyone who saw the game in person or see the SLU feed have a comment?
                    From a different "DOC"......please see my thoughts on RPI under the Brown site. Union looked awful; I bought the videocast, and but for Grosenick, it could have been 7-2 !!!

Comment

• Saw the feed, the hit was along the boards after or right at the whistle. Tough to say much without seeing a replay ,and it was away from the puck but Appert wanted a penalty. After seeing it, I was surprised to hear it was a knee injury, thought it may have been a shoulder the way Tinordi was checked .

Comment

• Originally posted by fr joe View Post

Only comment is that we looked great from start to finish (with a 1 minute exception in the third period).

Btw, this is post number 1000. No math needed, just time for Part IV.

Comment

Working...
                        X