This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babo View Post
    I actually think my 2 kegs stands this past weekend MAY have been MILLER High Life! RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Welcome to the Kasdorf...Bwahahahaha!
    I was wondering if someone was going to mention your keg stands on here. I would have to give you a score of 8 though as you were not totally vertical. At least in the pick I saw you were not.

What was the video of you with the fur coat?

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
      Anyone else think it's silly that men's weights are always listed on rosters and women's aren't? These young women are D1 athletes yet weight is still a taboo. Sort of odd if you think about it.
      I'm usually more interested in other measurements for ladies...but to each his own.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        I'm usually more interested in other measurements for ladies...but to each his own.
        a
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ed Weaver's pregame article http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-08-2013, 06:05 AM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I was at a bar watching the Sabres last night, they had TWCS running in the back, and I saw that the collective AspyDad's great coach had a lengthy interview on there during last night's College Hockey Report, along with what looked to be CJ Lee. TWCS does re-air this a couple of times today, and you can find it on demand as well.

In case anyone was curious: Thursday nights at 9:30 PM ET on TWCS is the College Hockey Report, where they do recap coverage of college hockey in NYS (half hour show). Fridge is the co-anchor; not sure who the main anchor is, but she has nice hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I was at a bar watching the Sabres last night, they had TWCS running in the back, and I saw that the collective AspyDad's great coach had a lengthy interview on there during last night's College Hockey Report, along with what looked to be CJ Lee. TWCS does re-air this a couple of times today, and you can find it on demand as well.

In case anyone was curious: Thursday nights at 9:30 PM ET on TWCS is the College Hockey Report, where they do recap coverage of college hockey in NYS (half hour show). Fridge is the co-anchor; not sure who the main anchor is, but she has nice hair.
              That is Marissa Jacques, the sports anchor at YNN (TW Cable only).

Comment

I know people asked for it, so I followed up - I got Sachi to send me a copy of the tentative 2013-14 men's schedule, and uploaded a PDF to Google Drive. The link below is to the schedule:

2013-14 Hockey Schedule
                Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Moving up in the PWR. 8 comparison victories.
                  http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                    I know people asked for it, so I followed up - I got Sachi to send me a copy of the tentative 2013-14 men's schedule, and uploaded a PDF to Google Drive. The link below is to the schedule:

2013-14 Hockey Schedule
                    I am currently planning to be in Troy for the CU*2 weekend.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just got back from the game. Babo, if you'd let Mr. Higgs know that I did get back safely and in one piece (he was a bit concerned), and also wish everyone, including yourself, safe travels after this series. Thoughts will come later when I can actually think straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I am currently planning to be in Troy for the CU*2 weekend.
                        First I was wondering how Clarkson was coming 2x to Troy.

There are too many CU's in our league.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Ed Weaver article http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            First I was wondering how Clarkson was coming 2x to Troy.

There are too many CU's in our league.
                            I still abbreviate Clarkson CCT.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Another tough one tonight. No mention in the article about Tinordi-will really need him out there.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                View from the other side: http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/a...TS03/702099817

Comment

Working...
                                X