X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    you sure it wasn't Nolan Graham
    Graham was on the ice. Plus, I can pick Vines out of a crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I don't know. Unless he dyed his hair, perhaps not. According to the USHL site, he's a brunette.

Do I need to take this to the recruit thread?
      It's fine to leave it here. It's the other way around that is a problem.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Could be. Being colorblind, I can't comment on the hair color, but if he was with Vines, he was probably a defenseman. Also we know that SHA has no games this weekend.
        I would have thought you were red/green colorblind. Are you saying you are redhead, blonde, brunette colorblind? That would have caused big problems for me in my dating years. I had to keep them organized and filed under hair color.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Size wise I would say he was Jake Wood. He was really small, maybe smaller than Nolan. Would it be possible for him to be here? My next pick would be Charles Manley, once again going only by size. It was nice seeing the "old guys" out on the ice. A lot of the current players were there watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoot the Puck View Post
            Size wise I would say he was Jake Wood. He was really small, maybe smaller than Nolan. Would it be possible for him to be here? My next pick would be Charles Manley, once again going only by size. It was nice seeing the "old guys" out on the ice. A lot of the current players were there watching.
            Jake Wood has a game tonight in Lincoln so I don't think it was him.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

RB had asked for some names that will be partaking in Saturday's Alumni Game....here's a few that were announced; Matt & A.A.G....Scottie Halpern...Chris Jensen...Seth Klerer...Jonathan Ornelas...Scott Basiuk....Kevin Broad (who''ll also do TV call)....Nolan Graham....Eric Healy...Doug Hearns...Reed Kipp...Dino Macaluso.....of course there were others but that's all I can remember, whew!
              Would love to see Dino!!!
              Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Jake Wood has a game tonight in Lincoln so I don't think it was him.
                He played last evening and is listed on tonight's pregame lineup, so I doubt it too.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  I would have thought you were red/green colorblind. Are you saying you are redhead, blonde, brunette colorblind? That would have caused big problems for me in my dating years. I had to keep them organized and filed under hair color.
                  Some say I am color dumb, not colorblind. It depends on what shade and what intensity. I certainly wouldn't say that that Curadi had green hair or would I?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                    Would love to see Dino!!!
                    Macaluso has been at many of these before. Doesn't he live locally?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Some say I am color dumb, not colorblind. It depends on what shade and what intensity. I certainly wouldn't say that that Curadi had green hair or would I?
                      He doesn't? Before my latest surgery i could have sworn. I am curious since I too suffer from a form of color confusion. I am not the classic red/green but have all sorts of trouble with shades of green/blue. We will be reevaluating my sight monday to see how the new lens has affected this part of my vision.

As you probably know-dogs are mostly color blind seeing virtually eveything as shades of gray(with a smidge of blue and red at the ends of the spectrum. Cats of course can see at least 4 colors vividly and perhaps even more as we are first beginning to understand their vision. Perhaps you are a schnauzer or some sort of pinscher?

Comment

He doesn't? Before my latest surgery i could have sworn. I am curious since I too suffer from a form of color confusion. I am not the classic red/green but have all sorts of trouble with shades of green/blue. We will be reevaluating my sight monday to see how the new lens has affected this part of my vision.

As you probably know-dogs are mostly color blind seeing virtually eveything as shades of gray(with a smidge of blue and red at the ends of the spectrum. Cats of course can see at least 4 colors vividly and perhaps even more as we are first beginning to understand their vision. Perhaps you are a schnauzer or some sort of pinscher?
                        Just don't call me a Schäferhund.

I have taken the standard colorblind test where you are supposed to see numbers in a field of dots and failed miserably.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just don't call me a Schäferhund.

I have taken the standard colorblind test where you are supposed to see numbers in a field of dots and failed miserably.
                          Did they even entertain the idea that it may not be the colors that you don't recognize? Perhaps you just cannot recognize numbers? What does this look like to you 3.14159 ??

Comment

Did they even entertain the idea that it may not be the colors that you don't recognize? Perhaps you just cannot recognize numbers? What does this look like to you 3.14159 ??
                            About 355/113
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Grabbed a copy of the Tentative 2013-14 schedule at the 50/50 table tonight. Out of Conference games @Sacred Heart in Bridgeport at Harbor Yard, @BC, @BU, home vs. Sacred Heart, Home vs. UNH, @Mercyhurst for 2, home vs. Denver for 2, home vs. USA U18 team, @Minnesota Tourny, and the Mayors Cup at TUC.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Pie. Yummy pie.
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X