X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    So if we get the Union fans to throw oranges, and people will come?
    Dash. Underscore. Dash.

It's more of a burnt sienna, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Dash. Underscore. Dash.

It's more of a burnt sienna, actually.
      So if they burned Siena, people would come?

Thanks for the straight line.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So if they burned Siena people would come?

Thanks for the straight line.
        Read it again. TWO n's.

Comment

Read it again. TWO n's.
          What's Senna have to do with it.....
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Quit being a team player and notice the I.

Comment

Holy **** !! Didnt see that one comin' !!

Comment

So I just got done watching a TV commercial about how to prevent Diarrhea. Reading the last couple of posts is NOT the answer.
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  So I just got done watching a TV commercial about how to prevent Diarrhea. Reading the last couple of posts is NOT the answer.
                  Just for that, I'm going to figure out a way to post game resets at the remainder of the games I'm going to.

Comment

Quit being a team player and notice the I.
                    Hi Coach Schafer....!
                    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                      Asked tDon during commercial break for the radio show tonight.... to the best of his recollection, RPI and Colgate next year, along with another team that he couldn't remember (it's been a few months since he looked at the schedule)

I was trying to figure out the NC schedule, too... it sounded like it was full, but I couldn't come up with enough games, unless the whole MN tourney thing fell apart. That's already on my list for next week.
                      Some news about our non-conference schedule next year...

Comment

Some news about our non-conference schedule next year...
                        Thanks for finding out about this.

Has anyone heard anything since the original post on a BC blog and our discussion here about us playing BC at MSG next season as part of a double header with BU-Cornell? I realize that it isn't as easy to get info from SA as it is apparently from Lucia, but it can't hurt for someone in the CD to ask.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks for finding out about this.

Has anyone heard anything since the original post on a BC blog and our discussion here about us playing BC at MSG next season as part of a double header with BU-Cornell? I realize that it isn't as easy to get info from SA as it is apparently from Lucia, but it can't hurt for someone in the CD to ask.
                          No idea. However, with the icebreaker, that means 14 non-con games. Obviously two for the IB, two with the Mariucci Classic, we could probably safely assume one with Union (Mayor's Cup), I would venture a guess as to a return trip from BU and UNH, I think I heard that SCSU would not be next year but the year after, perhaps a nWCHA opponent? That'd make 7-9 (nWCHA is unknown), with 5-7 left to go, safely assume a couple of Atlantic teams...

Comment

An article about JL by Adam Wodon http://www.nyhockeyjournal.com/news/...erte_finds.php. I apologize if it has been posted.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ditto. We can't get excited for, Black Friday or BRF yet we're supposed to flock to the TUC for a manufactured Big Game???????? Give me a break.
                              The TUC is the mausoleum of hockey buildings. You could have a real-life replay of the Russians vs. USA in the '80 Olympics and somehow that building would suck the life out of the crowd/game.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                The TUC is the mausoleum of hockey buildings. You could have a real-life replay of the Russians vs. USA in the '80 Olympics and somehow that building would suck the life out of the crowd/game.
                                You're not kidding. I remember taking my ex-girlfriend to a Devils game (we were in the capital region at the time for something else), and wow was the atmosphere awful. At least the arena is fairly lively for Crunch and Silver Knights games at the War Memorial, as I was surprised to find it's not as much of a basketball town as I previously expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X