X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATEdude3
    replied
    Re: Thursday-Sunday -- What's Up With That? Michigan State vs. Notre Dame

Actually the Thursday hockey game is to accomodate Friday basketball vs. Toledo. They have done basketball/hockey on the same day, but in this instance the times directly conflict so basketball gets the priority.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

I hear grease fires can easily get out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• owslachief
    replied

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
    If you couldn't figure it out, both teams have home FB games Saturday, thus the Sunday game. It's in Ft. Wayne because ND is hosting the NCAA in March (God, I hope they make it that far...), and they want to stir up interest. The Thursday game, I assume, is to accommodate respective pep rallies for FB. Actually, ND's is to accommodate the burning in effigy of Chas. Weis.
    Aren't you concerned about the amount of smoke that will produce? Sounds like you have a busy 4 days ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres.
    replied

If you couldn't figure it out, both teams have home FB games Saturday, thus the Sunday game. It's in Ft. Wayne because ND is hosting the NCAA in March (God, I hope they make it that far...), and they want to stir up interest. The Thursday game, I assume, is to accommodate respective pep rallies for FB. Actually, ND's is to accommodate the burning in effigy of Chas. Weis.

Leave a comment:

• owslachief
    replied

Now look here - let's not complain about the scheduling.
    That's someone else's job

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Holy hell... I thought minnesota had it bad with saturday sunday and friday sundays all year...

Gross...

Leave a comment:

• Thursday-Sunday -- What's Up With That? Michigan State vs. Notre Dame

The timing - not to mention Fort Wayne on a Sunday - is a little out there, but it doesn't change how much fun it will be. Let's talk!
Working...
X