Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So Long, and Thanks For the Fish! UNO @ NMU, Nov. 20-21

Originally posted by Wildpantswilly View Post
    Less than three hours until game time. Let's have a six point weekend LETS DO THIS ****!

I was thinking the same thing!
    Other thoughts:
    Hi all. I'm in Marquette and currently preparing for the big game. Mojo is inspired as the local paper has a nice story about our series prominently featured in the paper. I expect the evening will be full of shenanigans!!! Go Mavs!!!

http://www.miningjournal.net/page/co....html?nav=5017

Plan is on for a Tailgate, East side of the arena tomorrow, starting about 5:00. Any readers are welcome to stop in!

Comment

Go Cats!!!!!!

Comment

Reading the score update, it seems the Cats are out of their funk, Cats 5-1.

Now the Cats need to focus on tomorrow night, come out with the same fire and desire to take home the W.

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5bBZrnwAVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5bBZrnwAVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
          Cat Chat - Covering NMU Hockey since 2008

Comment

Originally posted by NMUCatChat View Post
            ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5bBZrnwAVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5bBZrnwAVM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
            We were watching the feed at the LSSU game and saw this goal. Beautiful play. Thanks for posting it. You guys should tell B2 you want your audio synced up next time, I didn't get any audio with it tonight.
            Embrace the hate.

Comment

Missing Kujo tonight as we celebrate a great win! By the way, a 5 lb octopus hit the ice after NMU's first goal. Right in front of Dallas Drake!

Comment

Brown was 11/15 on face-offs which is really necessary without Butcher.

According to the box score on NMU's site, Mark Olver's goal was his only shot of the night.
                Embrace the hate.

Comment

The team that played tonight, was supposed to be the team we were going to see all year. Let's carry the momentum and dominate tomorrow night and sweep this ****!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
                  M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

We're baaaaaaaaaack. If this continues we're going to finish in the top 3 for sure. Let's roll this into an NCAA bid boys!
                    TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
                      We're baaaaaaaaaack. If this continues we're going to finish in the top 3 for sure. Let's roll this into an NCAA bid boys!
                      Dude, are you bipolar?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
                        Definitely not related to any coaching that the team received....
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                          Brown was 11/15 on face-offs which is really necessary without Butcher.
                          Brown and Butcher are THE two best faceoff guys in the CCHA. Last Sunday at Notre Dame, butcher was only winning 50% of his draws, which for him was a bad weekend, he was averaging 60+% heading into last weekend.

Code:
                          	Butcher		62.39%	Brown		57.06%

Win	Loss		Win 	Loss	
                          MTU	18	9	66.67%	8	5	61.54%
                          tUMD	9	15	37.50%	14	8	63.64%
                          Bemidji				8	10	44.44%
                          Bemidji	7	3	70.00%	7	6	53.85%
                          Miami	16	10	61.54%	3	5	37.50%
                          Miami	10	5	66.67%	8	4	66.67%
                          tOSU	11	3	78.57%	7	4	63.64%
                          tOSU				4	7	36.36%
                          ND	13	9	59.09%	2	1	66.67%
                          ND	13	9	59.09%	6	4	60.00%
                          UNO				11	4	73.33%

Originally posted by NMUCatChat View Post
                          [Awesome Goal Highlight]
                          That's a beautiful goal. Why couldn't his brother do that?
                          Oh, and it's Ol-Ver. Not Ol-I-Ver.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Brown and Butcher are THE two best faceoff guys in the CCHA. Last Sunday at Notre Dame, butcher was only winning 50% of his draws, which for him was a bad weekend, he was averaging 60+% heading into last weekend.
                            I wonder if Ray has taken 14 faceoffs in a season. Not a horrible percentage for him for a guy who takes maybe one faceoff every 3 games on average.

Nice to say Ray growing into a real scoring threat on this team. I'd heard he's been working hard, and it's nice to see that pay off. I'm waiting for this first Kory to Ray goal (or vice versa). It'll be the Kaunisto Konnection.
                            Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Butcher played both games last week with a broken middle finger. I think that had a lot to do with it. I still did great though besides the faceoffs. Butcher said he'd be out through til after the Alaska series probably.

Cookout east side of the BEC tonight at 5p.m. be there.

Any oppinions on what should be tossed tonight instead of the octopus?
                              Someone thought a bucket of smelt would be a good idea.

I think NMU will pull it off again tonight with a score of 4-2 one empty net goal.
                              I'M NEW!!! Not so new anymore I guess.

PUCKHEADS A NMU TRADITION SINCE 1996!!!

Comment

No, my mental health is without question.

It's funny that all of you want to bring me down, now that I am excited the team is playing the way we've wanted them too. They have had such HUGE expectations naturally it was disappointing to see them play like a bottom rung team.

Can't we just all get along?
                                TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X