Jumpin Jerry's Circus Act visits Timid Tim at the Alfond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jumpin Jerry's Circus Act visits Timid Tim at the Alfond

Tin reduces glare, which is still present in these buildings with the lights.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      As a spectator that was a fun game to watch. BC has way more talent than Maine but Maine took it to them for most of the game. There was only about 5minutes of that tentative crap and it cost them but...
      Nyquists goal was awesome. Pryor looked ok out there, not sure where Banwell is?? He can take Van Dyks place if you ask me, tough night for him. Darling was good, couple of nice saves, didn't even move for the game tying goal and the 3rd was one he should have had but he saved them a few times also. Every time I think Dee is a waste he scores a goal, he also won a bunch of faceoffs tonight. Wasn't a win but I'll take it.
      Actually, the way the third goal (the one he should have had) against Sat night went in exactly the same way as the 3rd goal ("asleep") Fri night. Since you were there and obviously had a good look at both, perhaps you can describe for us how they came to be goals? I mean how about you describe the play a few seconds before the goal and the shots that were taken?

Comment

Originally posted by BB_Cubs View Post
        Actually, the way the third goal (the one he should have had) against Sat night went in exactly the same way as the 3rd goal ("asleep") Fri night. Since you were there and obviously had a good look at both, perhaps you can describe for us how they came to be goals? I mean how about you describe the play a few seconds before the goal and the shots that were taken?
        The 2nd goal, he never moved because he never saw it, completely screened. The BC point man shot at the upper left corner, made it thru the bodies. The 3rd he was out of position, under his arm I believe.
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          Tin reduces glare, which is still present in these buildings with the lights.
          Indoor electric lighting is new up here, you'll understand our wonderment at it's side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
            Tim reduces glare, which is still present in these buildings with the lights.
            And people complain that Maine's coach is useless...

Comment

The 2nd goal, he never moved because he never saw it, completely screened. The BC point man shot at the upper left corner, made it thru the bodies. The 3rd he was out of position, under his arm I believe.
              You would be incorrect. Read Larry's accounts of the 3rd goals against Fri & Sat night. His accounts are correct. If your game observations were accurate, your bias would appear less obvious.

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/130460.html

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/130553.html

Comment

Newspaper accounts of how goals are scored are often wrong (check Nancy Marrapese-Burrell's articles for a horrendous accuracy rate as an example). Personally, if wally was there, then I believe him over Larry Mahoney any day of the week.

I also think it is awful hillbilly logic to pit two opinions against each other and then proclaim one man's opinion as a fact (calling walrus "incorrect") because it fits your argument better. And neither of the first-hand accounts are even your own! LAME!
                Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 11-23-2009, 12:16 PM.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  Newspaper accounts of how goals are scored are often wrong (check Nancy Marrapese-Burrell's articles for a horrendous accuracy rate as an example). Personally, if wally was there, then I believe him over Larry Mahoney any day of the week.

I also think it is awful hillbilly logic to pit two opinions against each other and then proclaim one man's opinion as a fact (calling walrus "incorrect") because it fits your argument better. And neither of the first-hand accounts are even your own! LAME!
                  Calm down Paparazzi....go eat a pizza.
                  I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BB_Cubs View Post
                    You would be incorrect. Read Larry's accounts of the 3rd goals against Fri & Sat night. His accounts are correct. If your game observations were accurate, your bias would appear less obvious.

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/130460.html

http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/130553.html
                    So you're whining that it went over his glove when I said it went under? TF.

Was I wrong on the second goal also or were my observations that he was completely screened correct?

Comment

Was I wrong on the second goal also or were my observations that he was completely screened correct?
                      The complaint is you're a biased bahstad, you biased bahstad.

FWIW... I listened to the game on goblackbears radio. Was that Larry Mahoney doing the color? Whoever it was, seemed to me as a listener, that the two guys doing the game were each watching a different game.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Is BB_Cubs Maine's version of TBA?
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          Is BB_Cubs Maine's version of TBA?
                          Heaven help us if so

Comment

Working...
                          X