X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jumpin Jerry's Circus Act visits Timid Tim at the Alfond

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    A) We = BC fans.
    2) There's no acs64 thread... which is who Joe was referring to.
    III) Are you really interested in getting decimated in a flame war again?
    four) I'd venture a guess that Maine and BC fans would team up to stomp your goofy ***.

A.) so what do all BC fans share the same brain/opinion??
    2.) Maybe Joe shouldn't be so dam lazy and start one
    III.) I'll try anything twice
    four) they can try.

GO MAINE !!!!!!
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      You need to grow a set.
      Ding ding ding ding. We have a winner.

In the name of the theme of irony, jcarter, now seems like a good point since you're on this thread to mention this. There is a striking similarity in some of the runs that Maine had to FFs under Timmay and the one that UVM had last year. The difference is that almost all of the Maine fans (sans Priceless) agreed that they had an easy path to Milwaukee, St. Louis or other FF destinations under Whitehead, moreso now that Timmay has been exposed as a worthless sack of a coach. On the flip side, you UVM fans act as the world will end if someone dares say such a thing. Of course, the Maine fanbase is also widely known as one of the most knowledgeable out there. UVM fans, not so much ("come on, Yale is great, the guy on the selection show said so!").
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        A.) so what do all BC fans share the same brain/opinion??
        Great minds think alike.
        2.) Maybe Joe shouldn't be so dam lazy and start one
        *****http://www.kimrichter.com/Blog/uploaded_images/AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain-763103.jpg******

EDIT: lol at uscho censoring $#!+ in URLs
        Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-19-2009, 12:25 PM.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Mine was different when I applied.

SAT Score:
          [ ] 1400-1500
          [X] 1500-1600

Are you better than everyone else at life in general?
          [X] Yes
          Well played!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Look at the thread that bears his name, doesn't sound like many folk like him all that much.
            I like him. Last time I was in Vegas all I had to do was mention that I was a friend of Mr. Papagiorgio and I was given access to all the best clubs and seats to all the best shows. True story.

Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              Well played!
              Thank you sir

Comment

Look at the thread that bears his name, doesn't sound like many folk like him all that much.
                That's odd. I looked at that thread and it seems like the only people who agree with you are the other old ladies from the weird UVM sewing circle. Meanwhile traditional BC allies like Agganis and UMLGoon are letting you know how much of a clown you are.
                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                -
                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  Ding ding ding ding. We have a winner.

In the name of the theme of irony, jcarter, now seems like a good point since you're on this thread to mention this. There is a striking similarity in some of the runs that Maine had to FFs under Timmay and the one that UVM had last year. The difference is that almost all of the Maine fans (sans Priceless) agreed that they had an easy path to Milwaukee, St. Louis or other FF destinations under Whitehead, moreso now that Timmay has been exposed as a worthless sack of a coach. On the flip side, you UVM fans act as the world will end if someone dares say such a thing. Of course, the Maine fanbase is also widely known as one of the most knowledgeable out there. UVM fans, not so much ("come on, Yale is great, the guy on the selection show said so!").
                  Nick the real problem is your utter failure at understanding what is being said and by whom. I have never said anything about UVM's run to the FF other then we played the teams we were told to play. It was an accomplishment for out program to make it to the FF. Would we have made it if a different draw had played out.....who knows....maybe maybe not. You can't rail on me all you want, its kinda fun, but don't be a freakin moron and put words in my mouth. At least have it in you to not make **** up to win the argument. Do it on your own merits.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                    That's odd. I looked at that thread and it seems like the only people who agree with you are the other old ladies from the weird UVM sewing circle. Meanwhile traditional BC allies like Agganis and UMLGoon are letting you know how much of a clown you are.
                    Yeah UMLGoon is a guy I would like to have on my side

You have this weird kind of sidekick role on here. Jump right on with someone else. You are like the little cartoon dog that just jumps back and forth over the bull dog, saying "you and me spike you and me"

Do you have a personality of your own?

Comment

At least have it in you to not make **** up to win the argument.
                      It would seem you're an expert on the subject.

York also told the media Muse wouldn't be back until the end of the year to the beginning of 2010. That was what 2 weeks or so before he played him in the exhibition game.
                      Honestly, you beat AFA and Yale to get to the FF. The path and the result are one and the same. If you think it's an accomplishment to make the FF, then you think it is an accomplishment to beat Yale and AFA. You just can't sit there and say it is a great accomplishment to make it to DC and then, yea, Yale and AFA are nothing special but we played who we were given. Doesn't work like that out in Logicland.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Honestly, you beat AFA and Yale to get to the FF. The path and the result are one and the same. If you think it's an accomplishment to make the FF, then you think it is an accomplishment to beat Yale and AFA. You just can't sit there and say it is a great accomplishment to make it to DC and then, yea, Yale and AFA are nothing special but we played who we were given. Doesn't work like that out in Logicland.
                        You also can't say that UVM didn't belong there because of who they played, since they could have played someone else and still made it. They did what exactly 3 other teams in the country did. That's an accomplishment.

And both Yale and AFA were good teams, were they BU or Miami....no, but its not like they were ranked 57 and 58 th in the country.

As far as I am concerned making the NCAA is an accomplishment, making it to the FF is just that much sweeter, regardless of who you played to get there.

Comment

Doesn't work like that out in Logicland.
                          Where did your thread go, I was getting a lot of positive rep off it???

Oh well 15 minutes of fame......

Comment

Where did your thread go, I was getting a lot of positive rep off it???
                            I am 97.76% sure that a deleted post or thread doesn't make you lose the rep points.

Comment

Nick the real problem is your utter failure at understanding what is being said and by whom. I have never said anything about UVM's run to the FF other then we played the teams we were told to play. It was an accomplishment for out program to make it to the FF. Would we have made it if a different draw had played out.....who knows....maybe maybe not. You can't rail on me all you want, its kinda fun, but don't be a freakin moron and put words in my mouth. At least have it in you to not make **** up to win the argument. Do it on your own merits.
                              The real reason we treat you like crap, aside from your juvenile arguments, is that we were all rooting for UVM and they gacked up a furball.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                The real reason we treat you like crap, aside from your juvenile arguments, is that we were all rooting for UVM and they gacked up a furball.
                                So I get blamed for it??? That's an interesting misplacement of anger.

Comment

Working...
                                X