Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rube
    replied
    Re: tUMD @ UMTC : The in-state rivalry revisited!

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    You haven't seen Brent on his high horse. This isn't one of those times. When he is... you'll recognize it.
    Truth. And the only horse that dogs2012 rides is the baloney pony. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Originally posted by InebriatedMike View Post
    UMD takes 5 points this weekend. You heard me, 5.

The Fonzy line scores a touchdown, including scoring Tyler Hirsch into the net from center ice.

Stalock comes back, knocks up 3 gopher cheer leaders during the second intermission. He leaves the others behind as they aren't up to par.
    WOW!!! You wouldn't be one of the UMD posters over on D2F that's talking about how the Bulldogs are going to *prison violate* the Antelopes this weekend as well?? I expect UMD to win that game, setting up another rematch, but not quite that big of a win.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Well, at least since October of 09...

in the threads that tBulldogSnipers has read...

among the posts that he was able to understand...

Zing!

Leave a comment:

• UMDSimmerdown
    replied

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
    This weekend? Should be pretty intense. I think a split makes sense, would be very happy with a sweep, and am pretty nervous about getting swept. As long as the Gophers show up ready to play both nights, I highly doubt they get swept (which I'm sure UMD is saying as well). But there hasn't been much shown this season to make me *expect* that the Gophers will show up both nights.
    You essentially just waffled back and forth, emitting nothing close to a succinct analysis/preview/prediction. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
    Brenthoven get off your high horse.
    You haven't seen Brent on his high horse. This isn't one of those times. When he is... you'll recognize it.

Both of these teams have split the last two weeks, no reason to think he won't this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

Originally posted by tBulldogSnipers View Post
    BEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THIS WEBSITE!!!
    Well, at least since October of 09...

in the threads that tBulldogSnipers has read...

among the posts that he was able to understand...

Leave a comment:

• crazypotatoes
    replied

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Meh, it was a buffet so we could have just gotten another plate of food and another table.

What was your shot again?
    A double shot of Goldschlager and Rumplemintz on top of a full stomach of buffet food and a pitcher. I didn't want to take it but Bill and Brian somehow convinced me to.

Also, as a result of puking, I was actually hungover from my dinner drinks during the "We're hungover" chants"

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
    I really wish I would have stopped and unloaded on your table instead of continuing to the bathroom. It would have been worth it. Definitely never doing a shot like that again though.
    Meh, it was a buffet so we could have just gotten another plate of food and another table.

What was your shot again?

Leave a comment:

• crazypotatoes
    replied

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
    I'll look for the guy throwing up before the game.
    I really wish I would have stopped and unloaded on your table instead of continuing to the bathroom. It would have been worth it. Definitely never doing a shot like that again though.

Leave a comment:

• Runninwiththedogs
    replied

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
    8 goals against is defensively strong?

I'll be home for Thanksgiving so I might be at Saturday's game with some friends. Look for a couple jerks in Tech jerseys making fun of Duluth for losing to us on Friday
    I'll look for the guy throwing up before the game.

Leave a comment:

• dogs2012
    replied

The Fonzy line scores a touchdown, including scoring Tyler Hirsch into the net from center ice.

Stalock comes back, knocks up 3 gopher cheer leaders during the second intermission. He leaves the others behind as they aren't up to par.
    Bahahaha good stuff.

As for the series. Everyone says a split makes sense, but I don't really see it. One of the teams is taking 3 points, in my opinion. It could go either way as to which one, but someone is going to win the first night, and there will be a tie the second. Brenthoven get off your high horse. UMTC isn't very good this year, and Kangas has been playing pretty average. You've got a terrible defense, (not saying ours is much better) but they can't consistently play 60 minutes of hockey. If they don't show up, and have the same U attitude that we're all so used to seeing (thinking that because your sports were at one time good and can't admit that they aren't now) then we could easily put up some high goal numbers on you guys.

Leave a comment:

• crazypotatoes
    replied

Originally posted by UMDSimmerdown View Post
    I'm not so mad about splitting with Tech since the Dogs dominated the Friday night game and put 48 shots on net while Tech blocked another 47. We all know that in hockey its possible to lose a game you dominate if the other team is defensively strong, which Tech is well known for.
    8 goals against is defensively strong?

I'll be home for Thanksgiving so I might be at Saturday's game with some friends. Look for a couple jerks in Tech jerseys making fun of Duluth for losing to us on Friday

Leave a comment:

• tBulldogSnipers
    replied

BEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

Leave a comment:

• InebriatedMike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    If Kangas was playing well why was he pulled?
    Maybe he was leaving for Major Junior and didn't want to miss his flight to Flin Flon?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X